Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Pepper from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hello there Racers!

As you might know there has been information shared on our channels about what we have been working on, and that information it's not meant to be released yet.The reasoning behind that desicion is simple; all that information is a work in progress and it's entirely subject to change. Thus this misinformation can actually damage our users who make different desicions based on that speculation.

It's also important to be aware that we put A LOT of our efforts on making awesome campaigns to promote the new features that come to the game, and we don't want to spoil the fun of a good surprise!

I will quote this good idea from our friends in DML:

"From this moment on; it is prohibited to discuss rumors and "leaked info" anywhere else on the forum except for THIS thread! You are free to speculate and debate this topic here! 

Note that all other forum threads related to rumors will be deleted, as you can only discuss them here from now on. The forum guidelines will also be updated to specify this change!

DISCLAIMER! The data shared here is NOT part of any official information, nor will it ever be! Whatever gets posted in this thread is purely speculative, and we are not standing behind any of the claims. Hence, the info shared here can be changed at any given moment in time! "

See you on the track!
Hello peeps! I'm Pepper, Game Community Manager from Gameloft   ;)

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

So decisions based on speculation may be damaging but decisions made on zero info will not???
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Catatonia - Road Rage - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bL0EqlDEk

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

A number of possible responses to this. Take your pick:
a.) Wtf?
b.) 😂😂😂😂 I just weed myself
c.) If this is an example of 'community management', then I've never seen anything more lazy, incompetent and obfuscating.
d.) @Pepper, your use of the semicolon is consistently incorrect.
Cars owned: 208
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

ash1 wrote:
A number of possible responses to this. Take your pick:
a.) Wtf?
b.) 😂😂😂😂 I just weed myself
c.) If this is an example of 'community management', then I've never seen anything more lazy, incompetent and obfuscating.
d.) @Pepper, your use of the semicolon is consistently incorrect.

You should also add the following;

1) Like I give a flying crap...lol
2) Lol,,,are you writing an essay or what?
no avatar

Aston Mutley

Windows Phone

Go for the throat @Ash 🤣🤣

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Now what the heck does DML stand for?

1) Donkey Mule Lizard
2) Dumb Moronic Liars
3) Durian Mango Lime

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

I was really really p****d to read that a new car to be released in this supposedly new version would have ALL token-only upgrades. So I hope that this is untrue because if it is true, that would be a very good reason for me to quit this game. Even if I have today the tokens to buy 20 token-only upgrades for one only [expletive] vehicle, I will not do it. I prefer to just quit the game.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
no avatar

Aston Mutley

Windows Phone

Peter2593 wrote:
Now what the heck does DML stand for?

1) Donkey Mule Lizard
2) Dumb Moronic Liars
3) Durian Mango Lime

You forgot number
4) Dumb Manager Laughing

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

It's just a part of monitoring of leaked info, who's involve etc etc in a single thread rather than scattered all over forum..

Whether it's effective or not.... we'll see..
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

I agree with ****.
Information probably leaks from some of GL employer.
I always wonder how one can have that kind of information in advance and only two posibble answers, and for second that is already in game is not likely.