Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: FYI re Customer Service

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:28 am
I just received this email from cc I really dislike the inference that I am a cheater.

Kindly note that there were some in-game restrictions imposed on your game profile.

Those in-game restrictions are part of actions that are applied due to unauthorized alterations to the game previously found on your account.

We hope that from now on you will keep playing fair and we might consider removing those restrictions from your account.

Please remember that the usage of unofficial third-party applications/cheats/hacks/exploits may cause such an outcome or even bring to a permanent ban.

Thanks for your understanding!
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:43 am
@ Ron's Place Ouch ! That's harsh they basically accused u of cheating & being a **** !! I couldn't let that slide I'd have to go supernova on em ! Just out of GP General principal ! @ Ron's don't let them clowns get u down , They can't steal your SHINE 👍
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:50 am
Neilson wrote:
@ Ron's Place Ouch ! That's harsh they basically accused u of cheating & being a **** !! I couldn't let that slide I'd have to go supernova on em ! Just out of GP General principal ! @ Ron's don't let them clowns get u down , They can't steal your SHINE 👍

I didn't go super nova on them but I did let them know how unacceptable this response was for an ongoing issue.
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:57 am
@rons : it's a copy of what I got a few months ago...down to every words. It's a template they use when they don't want a particular player keep bothering them with something they don't know how to answer.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:01 am
@ Ron's Your a better man than I am , Cause I couldn't let that slide , legit honest peps get slandered . While no good punk hack cheats are running wild on the game habitually as we speak !

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:05 am
As others have said every system treats every user as a potential threat. But these threats aren't necessarily malicious or cheating. Any number of combinations of filters, user & server side, from antivirus, pop-up stoppers & firewalls can result in false positives. But the way GL word the warnings is terrible.
The Animals - We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUpBSvN1a50

blaine58

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:55 am
@Rons-Place,
Tell CC look up Edinson P. in the dictionary if they are confused about what constitutes a cheater or hacker.