Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Bentley Continental GT3 Championship

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:24 am
oldman65 wrote:
Go for the MP4-31. Fully Pro it if you can. Great car. The San Diego race in the McLaren season is the best remaining farming race. I drive it pretty much every day. Also, the championship for it is really quite fair. I won it the first time through without spending many tokens at all. Though I’m sure now it is more expensive because of the pro upgrade changes, I’d still choose it over the Bentley hands down. The F1 cars are just some of the best and most fun cars in the game and their events to win them are among the most fair ones I’ve done.

Requires 92 CREs now for full pro. I only have 20+ I think...lol. And that’s not considering the other pro parts and mt/at required...
no avatar

tmaddi2020

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:34 am
I currently play The McLaren MP4-31 championship because I like getting S-class cars in Asphalt 8. S-class is my favorite car class.
no avatar

tmaddi2020

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:37 am
Peter2593 wrote:
oldman65 wrote:
Go for the MP4-31. Fully Pro it if you can. Great car. The San Diego race in the McLaren season is the best remaining farming race. I drive it pretty much every day. Also, the championship for it is really quite fair. I won it the first time through without spending many tokens at all. Though I’m sure now it is more expensive because of the pro upgrade changes, I’d still choose it over the Bentley hands down. The F1 cars are just some of the best and most fun cars in the game and their events to win them are among the most fair ones I’ve done.

Requires 92 CREs now for full pro. I only have 20+ I think...lol. And that’s not considering the other pro parts and mt/at required...

Well, I think I've been working on getting the MP4-31

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:38 am
Minimum tuning to win this? I don’t think I can go far with pro parts. I wonder if I can buy my way through with 5.4k tokens ::)
Maybe I am better off waiting for the Infiniti Vision to return.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:41 am
Sayaneechan wrote:
Minimum tuning to win this? I don’t think I can go far with pro parts. I wonder if I can buy my way through with 5.4k tokens ::)

Minimum tube is either 5-0-10-0 or 7-0-10-0. 

As of the 2019 Spring Update, Pro Kits require Image 5,500,800, 50 of each Class S Part, 92 Custom Racing Engines, 96 Mid-Techs, and 64 Advanced Techs.

I have 23k tokens and I don't think I even want to try to buy my way through...lol. The number of engines, mid and adv techs is just crazy.

I think I'll just wait for the MP4/8, MP4-25, AIE, X2, Beast Alpha and **** event to rerun if they ever do...lol

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:44 am
Yep, I figured the MP4-31would be a pain to pro now, but I’d still try to get it. Just concentrate on drivetrain, then tires. If you can get those as high as possible, then I think you can still win the car. I didn’t fully pro it until after I had already won it. Can’t remember the tune, but I think I didn’t have any suspension or exhaust upgrades.

I guess if you really prefer the MP4-25, then yeah, just farm this one for engines. But I’ve got all the F1 cars fully pro’d and I love them all, but the MP4-31 is the one I drive the most. It is the car I use to maximize my return when I turn on a DC and seriously farm credits. Plus, I like the looks and the way it drives better than the other F1s.

Final note, I’ll admit it is not the best for MP. Likely the worst of the F1 bunch. (Because, where it is ranked, it will just see to many cars with better nitro duration and/or speed.) But I don’t care about MP; so, if its a choice between the Bentley and the MP4-31, I don’t think the Bentley will be any better for MP and the MP-31 is just a better car IMHO.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:45 am
Peter2593 wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:

Minimum tube is either 5-10-0 or 7-0-10-0. 

As of the 2019 Spring Update, Pro Kits require Image 5,500,800, 50 of each Class S Part, 92 Custom Racing Engines, 96 Mid-Techs, and 64 Advanced Techs.

I have 23k tokens and I don't think I even want to try to buy my way through...lol

Peter, I meant the minimum tuning for the Bentley, not the McLaren, which I already have 🤗
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:46 am
Minimum tuning for Bentley is MAX+5050. Last stage is Azure Coast, the hardest is most likely the first and last qualifier again, similar to the Pista.

I'm seeing how far I can go with 0405 and leaving it at that. Don't feel like pro'ing it. And if the early leaks are true from a few days ago, the Bentley only costs 4500 tokens. I'd rather buy it when the time comes and save myself the hassle/time/resources. (that's if I REAAALLY want it)

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:50 am
Nive wrote:
Minimum tuning for Bentley is MAX+5050. Last stage is Azure Coast, the hardest is most likely the first and last qualifier again, similar to the Pista.

I'm seeing how far I can go with 0405 and leaving it at that. Don't feel like pro'ing it. And if the early leaks are true from a few days ago, the Bentley only costs 4500 tokens. I'd rather buy it when the time comes and save myself the hassle/time/resources. (that's if I REAAALLY want it)

It only costs 4500 tokens? So low? If that's the case, I'll just farm for engines and parts and wait for it to be put on sale which might happen after the event ends...lol.
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:47 am
Peter2593 wrote:
oldman65 wrote:

Minimum to win the McLaren MP4-31: 7-0-10-0 (37 CREs, 48 Mid-Techs, 20 Advanced Techs). The event gives 25 CREs if you can collect 315 trophies.
Those who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.