Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Bentley Continental GT3 Championship

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:36 pm
Alexatrom wrote:
ash1 wrote:
Do I farm this one and go for the Koenigsegg? Or get this one and forget the K.? Can't get both, not enough v8s. I'm guessing neither are particularly special...?

Hi, are you sure Koenigsegg will need regular V8?

Both K.‘s so far need legendary FlV8.

Yesterday the news in „Limited Edition V6 Box“-thread was: new Bentley would need V6. So informations are not always safe!

According to Asphalt Wiki, the CCXR Trevita will require common-rarity V8 engines and Hybrid engines for the Regera. Obviously, Gameloft can change them before their release.
Those who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.
no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:10 pm
pizzaburg wrote:
According to Asphalt Wiki, the CCXR Trevita will require common-rarity V8 engines and Hybrid engines for the Regera. Obviously, Gameloft can change them before their release.

Okay, i can‘t mess with Wiki but i remember the well known „You are gamelofted“-principle. It is just a thought. - Back to Bentley.😉
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:32 pm
Ha ha cheers guys. Guess I'll just go for the Bentley and see what happens. A bird in the hand... :)
Cars owned: 216
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:46 am
427/428 kmh at rank of 1546. 440ish kmh at rank 1590s. Average acceleration, average nitro duration.

A fairly average car. It sure looks nice though.
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:12 am
from its CUP. I feel good with car. maybe I don't like its speed.
own:135/~ I'm here to play game and having fun

Future Plan: a Collector.  p)

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:33 am
JakeP wrote:
Peter2593 wrote:
JakeP wrote:
I saw some screenshots of this TLE yesterday and I was afraid that this Bentley would only be obtainable via such TLE.
That would mean only three hackers would get it.
But with a CS available to win the car, why care about the TLE?
In Windows, GL should ban all three winners because they WILL BE hackers.

Problem is they have never ever cared about hackers...lol

Hackers have been around since 2013, and they will be around forever, so let them have the top 3 positions as usual but I need a way to also get the car and as long as there is an event for that (or, worse scenario, the car can be bought with tokens), it is all good for me. I was just afraid that there would be no event. In the past, long forgotten past, GL used to release some new cars only via TLE's and wait some time before making it available through other means (tokens), and that was what I was afraid of, that GL would go back to this old way. My main goal in A8 is to get all cars (used to be to MAX PRO them as well but I have abandoned this goal due to the PRO requirements increase) because I have decided that I will quit the game when I cannot get a newly released car.

Looking at how many tokens you have, I doubt it's a problem for you to get all the new cars. You'll probably be able to last till A8 shuts down.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:35 am
So I'm running both the MP4-31 and GT3 championships at the same time. After I played the ads to get 3 tires for the MP4-31, I found that I couldn't run any ads for the GT3. SO, even though these are 2 seperate events, it seems that you can only watch ads to get 3 tires once. Let me clap for you GL...now you're telling me to choose between the 2 cars and see which one I will get. But since you are so brainless, let me tell you. I'm not getting either of these cars now. I'll only farm to get the engines and parts.I was actually going to spend my tokens to get both but since you are making it this way, then I won't bother anymore.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:05 am
Calm down @peter LoL.. It's always been like that... Iirc.. Haha...

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:09 am
NoobDriver wrote:
Calm down @peter LoL.. It's always been like that... Iirc.. Haha...

Doesn't matter...with just 3 tires daily, it's impossible to do both...lol. Just farm both and hopefully the MP4-25/X2/AIE events get rerun in future...

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:16 am
Go for the MP4-31. Fully Pro it if you can. Great car. The San Diego race in the McLaren season is the best remaining farming race. I drive it pretty much every day. Also, the championship for it is really quite fair. I won it the first time through without spending many tokens at all. Though I’m sure now it is more expensive because of the pro upgrade changes, I’d still choose it over the Bentley hands down. The F1 cars are just some of the best and most fun cars in the game and their events to win them are among the most fair ones I’ve done.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B