Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Re: Bentley Continental GT3 Championship

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:04 pm
pizzaburg wrote:
Season 9 track is Mountain City Rally! 😍

I already have the cars with Season 9 races in other three Transylvania tracks. I'm excited!

The Pro Kits requirement seems comparatively reasonable.

Ah, thanks heaps :)  (also thanks for confirming no TOU's here) for it for sure then. @Blaine58 Championships are the most accessible of the tests now, it's quite accessible going for them. The ones that are very time restraining are the R&D's. Too much stress in those.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:06 pm
arcbow wrote:
I will start next week. now I want to do MP4-31 first.

Lol...I see you're going to get both...I will probably buy my way to get the 2 cars since I don't have sufficient engines and other parts...should have sufficient tokens to do so...
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:28 pm
Peter2593 wrote:
arcbow wrote:
I will start next week. now I want to do MP4-31 first.

Lol...I see you're going to get both...I will probably buy my way to get the 2 cars since I don't have sufficient engines and other parts...should have sufficient tokens to do so...

It seems a TLE begins tomorrow celebrating Bentley's 100 years, the reward for the TOP 3 is Bentley Continental GT3.
Those who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:47 pm
pizzaburg wrote:
It seems a TLE begins tomorrow celebrating Bentley's 100 years, the reward for the TOP 3 is Bentley Continental GT3.

I saw some screenshots of this TLE yesterday and I was afraid that this Bentley would only be obtainable via such TLE.
That would mean only three hackers would get it.
But with a CS available to win the car, why care about the TLE?
In Windows, GL should ban all three winners because they WILL BE hackers.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:51 pm
JakeP wrote:
pizzaburg wrote:

I saw some screenshots of this TLE yesterday and I was afraid that this Bentley would only be obtainable via such TLE.

Problem is they have never ever cared about hackers...lol

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:55 pm
Peter2593 wrote:
JakeP wrote:

Problem is they have never ever cared about hackers...lol

Hackers have been around since 2013, and they will be around forever, so let them have the top 3 positions as usual but I need a way to also get the car and as long as there is an event for that (or, worse scenario, the car can be bought with tokens), it is all good for me. I was just afraid that there would be no event. In the past, long forgotten past, GL used to release some new cars only via TLE's and wait some time before making it available through other means (tokens), and that was what I was afraid of, that GL would go back to this old way. My main goal in A8 is to get all cars (used to be to MAX PRO them as well but I have abandoned this goal due to the PRO requirements increase) because I have decided that I will quit the game when I cannot get a newly released car.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:07 pm
Championship running and a TLE with the same car (if they have a free try of Bentley GT3) is CB guaranteed! :-D

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:07 pm
Do I farm this one and go for the Koenigsegg? Or get this one and forget the K.? Can't get both, not enough v8s. I'm guessing neither are particularly special...?
Cars owned: 216
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:27 pm
ash1 wrote:
Do I farm this one and go for the Koenigsegg? Or get this one and forget the K.? Can't get both, not enough v8s. I'm guessing neither are particularly special...?

Hi, are you sure Koenigsegg will need regular V8?

Both K.‘s so far need legendary FlV8.

Yesterday the news in „Limited Edition V6 Box“-thread was: new Bentley would need V6. So informations are not always safe!
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:30 pm
ash1 wrote:

This car is cheaper in terms of Mid-Techs and Advanced Techs. Also, I think the CCXR Trevita will be more expensive to upgrade because it's a Class S car.
The Continental GT3 has Season 9 race in Mountain City Rally (Transylvania).
Those who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.