Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Engine Drop Rates

Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:30 am
Dex1 wrote:
Here is one video i just made. It is not with required criteria but it can give a clue.
I havily fused f6,f12,v10 to go below 10 of this engines and fused high number (but still remain high) of hidrogen ;D and electric engines, then opened ace MP box and you can gues what was inside, the same engines i fused even some in inventory are in small numbers.
So, imho, what you fuse obviously you dont need and that you will get back when opening cards.
https://youtu.be/M1rI5Sn4-14

Try now.

@dex  perfect 👍

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:48 am
I have a question. If i fuse some parts and open my 281 engine cards on the back up device to see the drop rate, when i start the game on the main device and choose to use the local data, will it be reverted back to 281 unopend engine cards?
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:12 am
Владо_Б wrote:
I have a question. If i fuse some parts and open my 281 engine cards on the back up device to see the drop rate, when i start the game on the main device and choose to use the local data, will it be reverted back to 281 unopend engine cards?

No. Boxes and cards are mastered/saved server side. If you're offline they won't update but you can't use them, as soon as you go online they'll update.

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:30 am
Thanks, then i won't mess my relatively organized storage.
ViSvEv7

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:37 am
My problem with this ‘survey’ is as follows,
If, as we believe, the drop rate is tied to what you don’t need then all us players have different requirements, therefore it follows that we will even out the odds between us, I was desperate for common V8’s, bought a load on offer, now have regular drops of them, can’t get W16,  rotary or i6 which I need, others will have the opposite, so sampling from more of us will just level it out so GL can say “look it’s fine & fair”
198 vehicles
Maxed 134 - Pro 138 - Max/Pro 126 (includes crappy bikes)

Ima Tankk

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:43 am
What would help from Pepper is for him to address the inventory space, pre update I had about 90 unopened boxes with hardly any fuse points, now I have over 800 unopened along with over 1 million fuse points. I am pro-ing bit by bit every day but getting more boxes than I can open, I have 1175 slots but mastery level 12 has the licences, most my cars are 13 or 14 if not completed so missed out there.
198 vehicles
Maxed 134 - Pro 138 - Max/Pro 126 (includes crappy bikes)

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:59 am
We all know, the odd drop rate is connected with the insufficient limited storage space. Fuse, open, fuse, open, etc , a few candy, middle finger, no boxes. ;)
ViSvEv7

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:09 pm
Oh boy. Yes, I am trying to prove a point. If y'all don't want to help, fine. We all know the anecdotal wisdom. I am simply trying to put some hard numbers against it. What are you afraid of? That your long-held believes don't pan out?

Pepper didn't conceive of this activity, I did. As stated before - take it or leave it. All this noise about why you don't participate is worthless, and you know it.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:25 pm
audiorapture wrote:
Pepper didn't conceive of this activity, I did. As stated before - take it or leave it. All this noise about why you don't participate is worthless, and you know it.

I obviously misunderstood your OP @AR. The bit where it says "Hello, Pepper asked me to collect more evidence..," :D
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the day - The Toy Dolls, I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5kFmWts8xD4

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:17 pm
audiorapture wrote:
Oh boy. Yes, I am trying to prove a point. If y'all don't want to help, fine. We all know the anecdotal wisdom. I am simply trying to put some hard numbers against it. What are you afraid of? That your long-held believes don't pan out?

I don't think that most of us are unwilling to help. I would open engine boxes if I had enough to make a difference (only have 24) but I just don't have the space to do that.

Thanks for trying to help.