Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

JZO

Apple (iOS)

Re: Class D rebalancing,make me laugh

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:26 pm
I wish i could tune my rr down to 1300 ranks or maybe even lower. I max pro The thing a decade ago.
Racing name: The Silver 7.  
no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:41 pm
JZO wrote:
I wish i could tune my rr down to 1300 ranks or maybe even lower. I max pro The thing a decade ago.

Maybe this thread helps:From N&A: You can reset your car one more time...Tue May 14, 2019 10:48 am  Mina_FromGameloft wrote:

We have decided to reset the counter of requests on "resetting car upgrades" for all the players. It means that every player gets a possibility to reset upgrades on their one car after contacting Customer Care C service, regardless of previous similar requests. Please note that we don't change the rules, the players still have the option to reset upgrades only one time for one car.
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:54 am
Alexatrom wrote:
JZO wrote:

Maybe this thread helps:From N&A: You can reset your car one more time...Tue May 14, 2019 10:48 am  Mina_FromGameloft wrote:

We have decided to reset the counter of requests on "resetting car upgrades" for all the players. It means that every player gets a possibility to reset upgrades on their one car after contacting Customer Care C service, regardless of previous similar requests. Please note that we don't change the rules, the players still have the option to reset upgrades only one time for one car.

What's the point to retune any car right now anyway? You retune it, you lose all pro parts first, then to tune it to the rank you want, you need another whole bunch of pro and engine parts and after that, in 1, 2, 3 or more months later, GL rebalances every car yet again and then you are back to square one...lol
no avatar

JZO

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:11 am
@alexatrom

I already reset one car in my history. They ONLY give you one. I asked. Ironically it was the dezir for last season. Go figure. They changed EVERYTHING and rebalanced and my reset was essentially useless for this season because i tuned it for last seasons mp.

I have a bunch of cars i worked on that are now horribly over tuned and no longer useful for mp. So kinda just is what it is.
no avatar

JZO

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:13 am
 What's the point to retune any car right now anyway? You retune it, you lose all pro parts first, then to tune it to the rank you want, you need another whole bunch of pro and engine parts and after that, in 1, 2, 3 or more months later, GL rebalances every car yet again and then you are back to square one...lol

I'm starting to think THIS is pretty much true.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:29 am
JZO wrote:

It is actually which is why I don't even care these days about the GL rebalancing or huge pro kit requirements or even if new cars come out in r&d or championships.

Like I don't have the MP4-31 and don't have the engines or parts to even pro it to the min tune to win. I could buy my way through since I have 20k+ tokens but I might not do it since it's not going to be useful for TLEs or MP. Might as well wait for X2 or AIE event to rerun and buy my way through for those instead...lol

On the fence whether I should buy my way through for the Bentley GT3. Doesn't seem to be useful at 13xx or 15xx tunes. MaxPro probably won't be that good either. Again insufficient engines or parts for it.

End of the day, I don't even bother to play much these days. The only thing I do daily is just watching 10 ads and that's it.
no avatar

JZO

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:03 am
Yeah. I guess they have taken the enthusiasm outta chasing a new car.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:15 am
JZO wrote:
Yeah. I guess they have taken the enthusiasm outta chasing a new car.

It has taken away almost all my enthusiasm for the game. But I guess they don't care since they are rolling in the dough now. And if this continues, I forsee new cars requiring 2xx engines and 1xxx pro parts to fully pro it in the near future.

duke nuke em

Windows PC

USA

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:00 pm
Yes sir,I agree the match making is horrible which is why I did this post.Once and a while a 1350 Survolt shows up against max/pro DeZir's and then its a race for 2nd and 3rd to prevent losing MP points.All to often DeZir's with the same tuning I have disappear in the distance.
CortoMaltz wrote:
duke nuke em wrote:
Thanks guys,I to have found the Renault DeZir to be the 1288 machine,best if run triple boosted.Either due to Windows10 or hacks,often it is out run by other DeZir's...

Don't you guys, who run maxpro DeZirs (1288), suffer from horrible matchmaking? I race mostly with cars ranked 1350-1420 (Atom, RR, Torq) and in almost every race there are 2,3,4 DeZirs. 
They stand no chance, of course  :'(
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same result.

duke nuke em

Windows PC

USA

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:13 pm
I have a max/pro X2 and find the class full of hackers and the car way to easy to crash.Like others mentioned many of the cars that are now good in MP I max/pro years ago by farming for goodies.The true spirit of competition has been lost,I farm MP because 2,000 points is easy,finish with 2,100 to avoid wasting resources the next season.Guess I am a creature of habit,the game has been going downhill for years.
Peter2593 wrote:
JZO wrote:

It is actually which is why I don't even care these days about the GL rebalancing or huge pro kit requirements or even if new cars come out in r&d or championships.

Like I don't have the MP4-31 and don't have the engines or parts to even pro it to the min tune to win. I could buy my way through since I have 20k+ tokens but I might not do it since it's not going to be useful for TLEs or MP. Might as well wait for X2 or AIE event to rerun and buy my way through for those instead...lol

On the fence whether I should buy my way through for the Bentley GT3. Doesn't seem to be useful at 13xx or 15xx tunes. MaxPro probably won't be that good either. Again insufficient engines or parts for it.

End of the day, I don't even bother to play much these days. The only thing I do daily is just watching 10 ads and that's it.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same result.