Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Hello everyone,
I'm so disgusted. Finally i have a little free time at the end of this weekend, started MP this season now, hoping to go from 1800 to CL asap tonight. So i activated DT and after only 3 races and 2 in TLE because of the DT for better time i find myself in CB. I went from top 4% to 45% in engine cup, so another lost. Empty rooms, waiting forever, boosters end, nobody join.... WTH i have to do with this activated DT now? How i can go in CL this way? Tomorrow week starts again, much work, no free time.... The most incompetent company i've ever seen. After the every 3 hours waiting for the ridiculous R&Ds, championships, now i have to wait to be out of CB? To play MP? **** it! People have responsibilities in RL, not waiting some servers for permision to play your crappy game GL! Contacted CC, but these people there i feel sorry about them, they always do dirty job, because of these PATHETIC DEVELOPERS.
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sure @dex1... I will try... probably he will tell me to stop using 3rd party app, like what CC did... It's ridiculous.. I'm still on CB today...lost so many reward from TLE cause I'm down to lower bracket, although I'm sure I should be on 10% ish bracket or higher...

Like today at Venice.. 1:08:4xx... 680ish position...60%..

Tomorrow will be one week in CB...way to go GL..

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:41 pm
The same BS answer... I also PMed @Pepper but probably he's on another vacation...

I'm thinking there's should be a thread dedicated to GL incompetence...
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-09-10-18-37-37-38.png
Screenshot_2019-09-10-18-37-37-38.png (209.51 KiB) Viewed 380 times

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

NoobDriver wrote:
I'm thinking there's should be a thread dedicated to GL incompetence...

...rough estimate, 80+% of threads on here already cover GL 'incompetence' / alleged 'incomptence' in one way or another.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Well, GL detects tons of normal behaviour as cheating, and cheating as nothing, as my investigation goes on.
CC agent will believe the data, and since you have been identified as a ****, they won't tell you anything else.

Fun fact: you cannot get the reason of CB without using **** tools.

So basically how it works:
Automated system does something. False positive, false negative, true positive, true negative, whatever.
You ask CC.
They repeat what automated system says.
They won't tell you reason because yadayadayada.

And that's all.

Maybe if there is an event such as the A8 championship, and they look into accounts, they kick people for using in-game items exploits in the past, but this is all, they cannot do anything against undetected hacks, and not really willing to do.
no avatar

Infomaniac

Windows PC

This is actually funny. There are innocent players being sent to CB when at the same time some real cheaters are continuing to **** in normal rooms. There is a relatively higher chance of finding a cheater in CB, which is actually a very bad thing. The chance is not high enough, majority of the players in CB are genuine, and these players are the ones at the greatest loss. Cheaters aren't affected that badly by being in CB, and the cheaters on normal rooms are the ones who benefit the most.
Cheaterboard has exactly the opposite effects of what it's intended to do, and GL does not care.
IGN:  A9 - RpM_notBaŁd
YouTube(just for fun): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEq03aSMx4XWciF9zbs5YIQ

Fix input lag

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Guess who's joining y'all? This guy!
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

It was only a matter of time before they caught on to you AR... ;)
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:03 pm
audiorapture wrote:
Guess who's joining y'all? This guy!

Don't forget to contact CC they are very helpful.
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny
no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Must be a lot of players on cheater board.
I was on it and didn't realise because SD multiplayer tle and matchmaker were filling up in a respectable time span.
I only noticed when I went back to normal leader board and my LB position changed dramatically.
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny