Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

The best reply I ever got from customer service started with "We're sorry for deceiving you."   I assumed either the rep didn't know what deceiving meant or they were simply being honest for the first time ever.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:23 pm
Think I am on it as well. No showdown for me. I did the development cup and the division cup.

Just lots of empty rooms. Can't get a race. Was just trying to do the daily task. Fortunately, I don't really care. Will just wait it out.

Sad for everyone that likes MP and is falsely put on the CB. Wonder what triggered it this time. Didn't seem like the TLEs were anything new. Just same $#!+, different day.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

Rons-Place

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:54 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Think I am on it as well. No showdown for me. I did the development cup and the division cup.

Just lots of empty rooms. Can't get a race. Was just trying to do the daily task. Fortunately, I don't really care. Will just wait it out.

Sad for everyone that likes MP and is falsely put on the CB. Wonder what triggered it this time. Didn't seem like the TLEs were anything new. Just same $#!+, different day.

Did you use tuning kit boost??, it appears that's my nemesis.
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:31 am
I cannot play MP this morning.

It must have been the Development Cup. I played it with McLaren F1, got a time of 1:07:xxx, and then everything became weird immediately. The leaderboard would not update, it kept spinning. And my friends in the list were all gone.

Those GL Programmers must have gotten drunk again on Friday night and set the wrong threshold.
Go Raptors!

We The North!

blaine58

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:43 am
Kadri wrote:
I cannot play MP this morning.

It must have been the Development Cup. I played it with McLaren F1, got a time of 1:07:xxx, and then everything became weird immediately. The leaderboard would not update, it kept spinning. And my friends in the list were all gone.

Those GL Programmers must have gotten drunk again on Friday night and set the wrong threshold.

It has to be the Development Cup. I ran a so so lap and was within 4%. Now, I'm not on the CB but I'm in the 2%. That other 2% must have been moved to the CB.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:59 am
I'm on CB too but I'm not sure there are that many there, I'm in top 50 in the Development cup and still only top 3%.

All said and done I shouldn't be there, don't know what caused it (I played all cups at least once).

And of course, even though the monkeys (not racist) at Gameloft have a 24x7 "game", they still haven't worked out they should be providing active, 24x7 support.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Rons-Place wrote:
oldman65 wrote:

Did you use tuning kit boost??, it appears that's my nemesis.

I was DB for both.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Same here - Send to CB for no reason whatsoever, AGAIN.
Getting really tired of this crap.

CortoMaltz

Google Play (Android)

VERY, VERY FRUSTRATING
Would you mind getting steadily frustrated, trolled and annoyed even if you spend $? Are you having that feeling of being tricked and devalued? No worries! Welcome to the Gameloft world!  ;D
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC