Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:58 pm
They are too busy running cat photo contests to fix any of the bugs in this game.
no avatar

Javi_Brias Arrastia

Windows PC

UK

Check out my post on this matter: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=686897
twentyeggs wrote:
I don’t know about anyone else, but this problem with the cheater board and Game Loft’s complete denial that anything is wrong on their end is beyond unacceptable. There was yet another ban wave that went around recently, many of us sent to CB during the last 2 days of the festival for playing the Show Down TLE. Especially for the iOS players who are playing on new devices, it is impossible to hack the game or use any sort of cheating applications. Game loft can see which devices and versions we are using so when someone with an iPhone X on the latest update gets sent to CB they should know something is very wrong. Is there any way we can bring this up to them. Is it too much to ask that we take a few min and write to GL telling them their system is not flawless, and they are banning innocent people who have spent years snd $$$ on this game. I just got done reading the back and forth between a 5+ year VIP 13 player with an iPhone 8 on the latest update who was banned for what he thinks was a TLE glitch. It was disgusting to read how they just stonewalled the poor dude. In the end, for his privacy, they wouldn’t even tell him what he was being banned for. 
Anyways I sent CC a message telling them they have unfair banning practices. And whatever anti-cheating system they have is flawed. It would be nice if you all did the same. 
Anyone else get sent to CB or banned for no reason?
no avatar

Rons-Place

Apple (iOS)

Starting my 3rd. 24 hr stint, (that's not fair haven't even started A8 yet this morning so might not be on CB)

Last reply was they were forwarding to dev'.

Edit: yep still on CB, on the plus side position 37 in SD MP tle., was 7-8000 or something
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny
no avatar

Rons-Place

Apple (iOS)

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:44 am
Was out for 12 hours, back in again.
Contacted CC again, I'll just keep on keeping on,
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

Looks like there is another CB wave caused by yet ANOTHER show down TLE. This time it is the Veneno Cup. If you haven’t played it yet, don’t, if you have and aren’t in CB consider yourself lucky and don’t play anymore. It was about the 10th race that triggered it for me, but had a buddy sent after his first race.
Funny thing is, there are so many people getting caught up in these CB waves, there’s enough to match 4-5 people at any given time.  
Attachments
CBC91F9A-8E74-46C6-996B-0795A6A04E62.jpeg
CBC91F9A-8E74-46C6-996B-0795A6A04E62.jpeg (312.84 KiB) Viewed 135 times
________________________________________________________________________________

VVVelocitizennn

Windows PC

Iran

Same, just one race for me in SD MP with veneno. I was also tricked with fake or infected leaderboards for half of the day, there are no impossible times in them but false or not up-to-date players positions made me suspicious. And yes, no problem in playing MP.
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

I got CB just now, I never play any SD event so can't be that

or maybe it's every TLE

so we find people in MP since every body is going in :/

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

No, it is Development cup for sure, at least for me.
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Nautilus137 wrote:
No, it is Development cup for sure, at least for me.

I think I raced the sprint cup first then the division cup and immediately saw cheaters with 0.00 time at the top of the division cup so I dont know what the hell it is. Just more Lameloft incompetence at work.   It's gotten old.   They put more legit players on the CB than they get rid of the players who hack everything they run in.

Timmr

Windows PC

A very rare and infrequent false positive sent to the cheater board is understandable. However, it is NOT understandable or acceptable when large numbers of players are sent to the cheater board because of poor software development/coding (ie. Gameloft fault).

I think they should give everyone falsely sent to the cheater board 10,000 tokens in reparations. Bit much you say..... okay 1,000 tokens..... still too much....okay 100 tokens.
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"