Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

I reminded the CMs that we will have rampant cheating and cheaterboard issues. Big changes coming in 3... 2... 1... never?
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

I've also been sent to CB recently. Maybe my time with my mediocre-upgraded Lamborghini Terzo was too good? ...

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

These Terzo cups seems to be a problem. Is it a possible reason, if you play the cup, then Festival, then upgrade with the prizes and cup again? Maybe the stuрid сheat detеction system "see" this as suspicious? Cause i remember back then i played a TLE with a car at max/3333, didn't got to top players for the prizes, upgraded to max/pro, played it again and got the ban. CC sayed that it's not possible, but there was nothing other that i did.
If you pay money in this game, don't expect to be treated differently than a cheater. So why you pay? 

no avatar

Rons-Place

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:27 pm
Владо_Б wrote:
These Terzo cups seems to be a problem. Is it a possible reason, if you play the cup, then Festival, then upgrade with the prizes and cup again? Maybe the stuрid сheat detеction system "see" this as suspicious? Cause i remember back then i played a TLE with a car at max/3333, didn't got to top players for the prizes, upgraded to max/pro, played it again and got the ban. CC sayed that it's not possible, but there was nothing other that i did.

The reason I believe is using tuning kit boost in tle's , specially division cup.
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:26 am
Владо_Б wrote:

I agree with you totally. I also see this pattern. I played with all boosts, everything fine. Played more and won upgrade cards for the car, upgraded the car and played the TLE with all boosts. I improved my time and it was when I was sent to the cheater board.

I've been removed from the CB now though, so maybe someone at GL read our posts here... Who knows.