Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:51 am
I've been removed from the CB... didn't do anything or stop playing but am now on normal LB's.

SkyDrvrz

Google Play (Android)

LOL I am CB again this is third time, i know 1 or 2 days it's normal but 1 days after removed from CB then next day I play TLE going to CB again. WT@#&?!!

SkyDrvrz

Google Play (Android)

this is my screenshot Anniv Cup and Festival Cup 1 💯💯💯
Attachments
IMG_20190926_135151.jpg
IMG_20190926_135151.jpg (443.1 KiB) Viewed 226 times
IMG_20190926_135110.jpg
IMG_20190926_135110.jpg (465.43 KiB) Viewed 226 times

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

I reminded the CMs that we will have rampant cheating and cheaterboard issues. Big changes coming in 3... 2... 1... never?
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

I've also been sent to CB recently. Maybe my time with my mediocre-upgraded Lamborghini Terzo was too good? ...

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

These Terzo cups seems to be a problem. Is it a possible reason, if you play the cup, then Festival, then upgrade with the prizes and cup again? Maybe the stuрid сheat detеction system "see" this as suspicious? Cause i remember back then i played a TLE with a car at max/3333, didn't got to top players for the prizes, upgraded to max/pro, played it again and got the ban. CC sayed that it's not possible, but there was nothing other that i did.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

Rons-Place

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:27 pm
Владо_Б wrote:
These Terzo cups seems to be a problem. Is it a possible reason, if you play the cup, then Festival, then upgrade with the prizes and cup again? Maybe the stuрid сheat detеction system "see" this as suspicious? Cause i remember back then i played a TLE with a car at max/3333, didn't got to top players for the prizes, upgraded to max/pro, played it again and got the ban. CC sayed that it's not possible, but there was nothing other that i did.

The reason I believe is using tuning kit boost in tle's , specially division cup.
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:26 am
Владо_Б wrote:

I agree with you totally. I also see this pattern. I played with all boosts, everything fine. Played more and won upgrade cards for the car, upgraded the car and played the TLE with all boosts. I improved my time and it was when I was sent to the cheater board.

I've been removed from the CB now though, so maybe someone at GL read our posts here... Who knows.