Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

watts1891@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:56 am
Ppl wondering about cb...if you took the glitch in kings highway on the recent TLE then you may have your answer. They were searching all weekend for impossible times/tunes because of the festival. They removed ppl asap once it was brought to there attention in the Terzo's TLEs .. I did warn ppl on FB but many didn't listen.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

@watts : there's more than wht you said....you're naive if you think that's the only reason...anyway, even @ar said that using glitch isn't cheating....
no avatar

pb1908

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I think I went on CB for yesterday’s division cup, only way I managed to play MP - nobody in rooms when legit! Hopefully stay on CB for the next few days 😀

watts1891@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

****...like I said.
You may have your answer. I didn't say that's the only reason but it's a huge percentage of the reason if you were put on there in the last couple days. It just common sense and simple truth. If you ask most of them go tell you that they took the glitch so they took the L.
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

watts1891@gmail.com wrote:
****...like I said.
You may have your answer. I didn't say that's the only reason but it's a huge percentage of the reason if you were put on there in the last couple days. It just common sense and simple truth. If you ask most of them go tell you that they took the glitch so they took the L.

You can't use that user's name on here.  He who shall not be named is officially a curse word.  :D

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Yesterday A-class cup was in Rapid transit, what glitch. Unboosted in top 9% , then DB - top 30% CB. Anyway, in today B-class it seems i'm out of CB.
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

I was wondering why i can't find someone in MP. Then BOOM
Attachments
Asphalt 8_ Airborne 25.09.2019 22_50_01.jpg
Asphalt 8_ Airborne 25.09.2019 22_50_01.jpg (239.33 KiB) Viewed 182 times

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:51 am
I've been removed from the CB... didn't do anything or stop playing but am now on normal LB's.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

SkyDrvrz

Google Play (Android)

LOL I am CB again this is third time, i know 1 or 2 days it's normal but 1 days after removed from CB then next day I play TLE going to CB again. WT@#&?!!

SkyDrvrz

Google Play (Android)

this is my screenshot Anniv Cup and Festival Cup 1 💯💯💯
Attachments
IMG_20190926_135151.jpg
IMG_20190926_135151.jpg (443.1 KiB) Viewed 341 times
IMG_20190926_135110.jpg
IMG_20190926_135110.jpg (465.43 KiB) Viewed 341 times