Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:15 am
I don’t know about anyone else, but this problem with the cheater board and Game Loft’s complete denial that anything is wrong on their end is beyond unacceptable. There was yet another ban wave that went around recently, many of us sent to CB during the last 2 days of the festival for playing the Show Down TLE. Especially for the iOS players who are playing on new devices, it is impossible to hack the game or use any sort of cheating applications. Game loft can see which devices and versions we are using so when someone with an iPhone X on the latest update gets sent to CB they should know something is very wrong. Is there any way we can bring this up to them. Is it too much to ask that we take a few min and write to GL telling them their system is not flawless, and they are banning innocent people who have spent years snd $$$ on this game. I just got done reading the back and forth between a 5+ year VIP 13 player with an iPhone 8 on the latest update who was banned for what he thinks was a TLE glitch. It was disgusting to read how they just stonewalled the poor dude. In the end, for his privacy, they wouldn’t even tell him what he was being banned for. 
Anyways I sent CC a message telling them they have unfair banning practices. And whatever anti-cheating system they have is flawed. It would be nice if you all did the same. 
Anyone else get sent to CB or banned for no reason?
________________________________________________________________________________

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Innocent Players Sent To Cheater Board

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:25 am
@ twentyeggs I completely agree ! I was sent to cb twice 2 time,s within 72 hours & for the first time i didn't complete the festival
I'm a legit honest player who hate,s cheaters ! But I love 2 talk crap about em & put em on blast ! I sent cc a message after being sent to cb for the second time ! They sent me a vague response about it !

Ps   how come it,s IMPOSSIBLE to hack ios or new iPhone x ?
Attachments
Screenshot_20190713-054414.png
Screenshot_20190713-054414.png (202.13 KiB) Viewed 856 times
no avatar

Rons-Place

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:59 am
Hey Twentyeggs,
Fill your pain, it's not only new devices my iPad is about 5 years old and I'm regularly sent to CB, about 5 times in the past 6 weeks.
I only have very few extra apps installed above the standard apps that the iPad came with.

I've learnt not to care as much as gameloft. I just post into the " am I on cheater board " forum post every time I get put onto/ into cb.

Cheers
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:06 pm
@20eggs : I'm regular visitor...sent there 6-7 times already since the latest update... The last one made me unable tp finish the 30/30 quest... Haven't played mp for almost a week due to same reason...

I stop asking why... Ipad 2...
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

How many tokens do you have approximately when you get banned? Maybe it's because GL has like a hidden cap to the amount of tokens accumulated in an account, over which they consider the user is cheating (being this true or not, it doesn't matter, they just ban an account over an amount of tokens). I've seen other games do this.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

It seems to usually be playing certain events that trigger it. And very platform dependent. I've been ok for a while now.
Cars owned: 207
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

Rons-Place

Apple (iOS)

Lol :lol: guess who has been returned to CB again ;D , makes me think maybe I should try find a hack or **** to use.

This time I think it was due to SD single player event.
Too old to die young
no avatar

Rons-Place

Apple (iOS)

Quickest return to cheater board yet for me, only lasted 1 tle race before I was returned.
Too old to die young

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

VirtualBoyFreak wrote:
How many tokens do you have approximately when you get banned? Maybe it's because GL has like a hidden cap to the amount of tokens accumulated in an account, over which they consider the user is cheating (being this true or not, it doesn't matter, they just ban an account over an amount of tokens). I've seen other games do this.

I only have 10k tokens alright now... it is definitely not the token amount. It happened while I was playing the Show Down event to finish the last round in the festival. I started the race in position 1,4xx and after completing the race (got 1st place) I see that I am now position 12. I have not been able to play MP ever since. 
I am going to be so mad if I miss the Lamborghini coupe yet again... 
what I cannot stand is how CC will just send you a generic “do not **** anymore” email when you speak up about it. There needs to be more oversight with a game that allows players to rack up hundreds to thousands of dollars. It is criminal what they have done to many players.
________________________________________________________________________________

ocfabfive

Apple (iOS)

I think I'm on cheater board as I'm often the only player in the room on SD MP TLE event and regular MP. What's the protocol to get out of cheater board?
GL ID:  $RickHunter$