Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

viliu24

Windows PC

GAME OVER

Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:01 pm
Today i played for the last time A8. I have played and enjoyed this game from the 1st day when it came out. Now i reached to the point where A8 has nothing to offer to me.

Gameloft brought new content all the time but somehow it felt less and less enjoyable. The game is filled with bugs , glitches since day 1 and Gameloft never bother to fix them, if your car crashes in middle of the road out of nowhere in midle of AI race or MP race, well... tough luck for you more chances for them that players will buy ingame content.

Gameloft lost my progress 3 times , last time was a like a week ago (vip 13, 41000 tokens , masterly level gone) but fortunatley they managed to restore it , the other 2 previous ones are gone forever.

In the last 2 years they have done major updates but nothing to make the game more enjoyable. More content , but harder and harder to do any progress with each update to the point where now is almost imposible to get a new car without paying cash for, so this game become more a pay-to-play. With almost every single car released in the past year or so you have to have a near fully upgraded car or even fully upgraded car, wich is ridiculous.

The constant increase of upgrade price/parts the reducing of recycling points from cards, the increasing price for boxes bought with recycling points, the req almost fully upgraded car for last race, the changing rating of cars without the option of free respec/upgrade to the point where you previously done it (wich any other game with talent tree/spec will offer it), the fake speed so players cant make a true judgement of the actual stats killed any enjoyment i had left from the game.

Dont get me wrong ,i dont expect that each new car to be a MP or TLE king , or have a magic tune , is normal to be colectable and usable cars in varies races/events but the reward from the game is less and less for the ammount of work put in to it . Grindig is worse than ever, you have to buy ingame items , multiplayer is kinda killed on low/med rank because of stupid judgement (or is it?) from GL on the way they changed  the rank. I might be wrong , but for me it looks like GL is just trick/force/exploit players to buy ingame items on ridiculous prices .

They dont care about comunity , they dont care that a game wich became more popular than they expected is going nowhere , they only want your money. Every single change, update or new content released is done with this in mind . Maybe Asphalt 9 comunity will see this problems and they will judge with their wallets.GL definetly doesnt deserve our support . GOOD BYE everyone , and enjoy (whoever can) without paying

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: GAME OVER

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:11 am
Sorry to see you go viliu24, hope you find something better to spend your money/time on! Seems like lots of players feel the same...
Cars owned: 205
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:22 am
I'm also with one leg out of this game, because everything you said is true. I don't have even small good expectations anymore. New updates are not waited with a thrill as before. It's pointless what cars will be introduced, because you have to make the new car from R&D nearly MAX-PRO to win it and it'll take a massive number of cards, maybe whole your storage, or you'll have to buy cards every time. And they continue to raise the prices. On top of that the player will be constantly trolled through the tests with scams. Lately i have no time for the game, because of the summer season, 5 races per day at most, to utilize the free boosters and when i have a little time for it, i don't see ANY joy, but annoyance only, because of these "bugs" and scams. 
Goodbye viliu24 !
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:06 am
Goodbye and Good Luck!

I've changed my approach to game.

I just want to upgrade all my cars to max/pro.

Don't care about new cars with ridiculous pro side.

I don't know how long I'll be glued with game, but I'm happy with this status quo because I'm less stressed because of game.
And for me it stays only fun and little FC.

Stay Cool my Man!
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:53 pm
While I agree with your post, remember.   Paragraphs need love too.
no avatar

viliu24

Windows PC

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:21 pm
fair enough , i was to annoyed at the time and i just had to say it:D

tktkii

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:32 pm
Got Ford GT 2017. I spent everything what I earned: tokens, credits, parts, engines and I just uninstalled the game. The only thing left in this game is MP and it still broken. Buy R&D with many tokens, get useless rewards from events, play showdown (which has no point ) and you can continue enjoying the game?. F*ck no!! This is not going to happen. Asphalt 8 can’t offer any fun. Then, what is it worth? Play other game - seems like a simple solution.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:44 pm
null wrote:
While I agree with your post, remember.   Paragraphs need love too.

It's a rant, paragraphs are not needed ;D

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:32 am
tktkii wrote:
Got Ford GT 2017. I spent everything what I earned: tokens, credits, parts, engines and I just uninstalled the game. The only thing left in this game is MP and it still broken. Buy R&;D with many tokens, get useless rewards from events, play showdown (which has no point ) and you can continue enjoying the game?. F*ck no!! This is not going to happen. Asphalt 8 can’t offer any fun. Then, what is it worth? Play other game - seems like a simple solution.

Normal days, I barely play 10 mins of A8...lol. It's pretty sad since I only have 70+ cars and been playing A8 for 6-7 mths. Switching my attention to other games now and I guess it's a matter of time before I stop playing totally...but I guess that's the whole point of the rebalancing since FLU. GL only wants players who spend a lot of money on the game. For other players, they just tell you to f*ck off.
no avatar

axt

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:16 pm
Welcome to the club. I did the same a few weeks ago. I feel the freedom since then.
Ex Asphalt player.