Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1802

Dex1 wrote:
Arse drivers can have unfair mm too.
I know that i was matched with arses when driving beast alpha, beast x, even vulcan.
So arse is still powerfull but not that mutch like before. 
I didnt drive it few months for sure, i leaved it because was boring mp before GL start to make ranking adjustement.
Only good thing was farming MP rewards but in some point it become to boring.

in your opinion is possible be kd at start in sector 8 from maxproed one before first ramp starting 3tap from first position? my audi is 5532 5555
today i am 15-13 vs maxpro R8SE but skipping all easy maps
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea
User avatar

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

5787

@fab : I've been KD by lower tune AReSE there... I think how you drive through bumps that matter...

And yes,  like @dex1 said,  bad MM... Especially when all AReSe players..and you're starting from the last...
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC
Posts

3973

fabio_negri wrote:
Dex1 wrote:
Arse drivers can have unfair mm too.
I know that i was matched with arses when driving beast alpha, beast x, even vulcan.
So arse is still powerfull but not that mutch like before. 
I didnt drive it few months for sure, i leaved it because was boring mp before GL start to make ranking adjustement.
Only good thing was farming MP rewards but in some point it become to boring.

in your opinion is possible be kd at start in sector 8 from maxproed one before first ramp starting 3tap from first position? my audi is 5532 5555
today i am 15-13 vs maxpro R8SE but skipping all easy maps

Yes you can. There are bumps and properly used can lead to faster get to max speed.
I think even without that, max/pro is still faster then yours and at max speed he can kd you easly because you are slower.
User avatar

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1802

was just at first bottle too early IMHO , KD a lot of time but not in 2 seconds, 11-6 today VS 1670+ R8SE and 2-1 BeastX 1680+
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC
Posts

3973

If thats the place where is second bump then is posibble. On first bump i newer get speed up but on second is easy.
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)
Posts

546

NoobDriver wrote:
@fab : I've been KD by lower tune AReSE there... I think how you drive through bumps that matter...

And yes,  like @dex1 said,  bad MM... Especially when all AReSe players..and you're starting from the last...

Once they re-release the R&D now imagine everyone will get one.  They already know Max Pro rank is crowded and can be savaged by Beast Alphas, Mp 4/25s, Beast X's and now Ford 2017 GTs so will under rank them for easier non competition.  You would not ever need to get another car unless you wanted to race higher than 1700.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

 
User avatar

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1802

BT9 wrote:
NoobDriver wrote:
@fab : I've been KD by lower tune AReSE there... I think how you drive through bumps that matter...

And yes,  like @dex1 said,  bad MM... Especially when all AReSe players..and you're starting from the last...

Once they re-release the R&;D now imagine everyone will get one.  They already know Max Pro rank is crowded and can be savaged by Beast Alphas, Mp 4/25s, Beast X's and now Ford 2017 GTs so will under rank them for easier non competition.  You would not ever need to get another car unless you wanted to race higher than 1700.

Ford GT imho need to be maxpro or close actually 5-0 up to 173x GTs (VS 1634 R8SE) Beas tXs are competitive due to rocket acceleration but inferior to a same rank Audi and think not so easy to drive i see a lot of mistakes done by Rezvani's drivers
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea