Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Showdown Mode feedback round up

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:45 am
null wrote:
I guess i'm imagining things if i'm the only one seeing all the cheats in Showdown mode?     I launch strikes and cars in front are invulnerable even without shields yet if I pass they're able to destroy me.   Just from reading things on the net I already know that the no-wreck hack is making players invulnerable to all strikes.

@ null   bro u are not imagining things ! Last night  I was in second place I got hit with S strike after I respawned I had been passed & fell to third place . I WAS s strikes again in third place, respawned I had been passed & was in 5th place & got hit with a third s strike  & fell to last place ! On the last s strike I took there were 3 or 4 cars ahead of me nothing happened to em its like they weren't there ! So the server targeted me as the first place car ! 
5th place & got s striked  ? Hey but then Glitchloft,s bogus lame server sent me to cb . So F this sorry lame poor excuse 4 a race mode ! I had been trying to give it a chance & be open-minded  ! But now I don't want nothing to do with this garbage 👍

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:20 am
Neilson wrote:
null wrote:
I guess i'm imagining things if i'm the only one seeing all the cheats in Showdown mode?     I launch strikes and cars in front are invulnerable even without shields yet if I pass they're able to destroy me.   Just from reading things on the net I already know that the no-wreck hack is making players invulnerable to all strikes.

@ null   bro u are not imagining things ! Last night  I was in second place I got hit with S strike after I respawned I had been passed & fell to third place . I WAS s strikes again in third place, respawned I had been passed & was in 5th place & got hit with a third s strike  & fell to last place ! On the last s strike I took there were 3 or 4 cars ahead of me nothing happened to em its like they weren't there ! So the server targeted me as the first place car ! 
5th place & got s striked  ? Hey but then Glitchloft,s bogus lame server sent me to cb . So F this sorry lame poor excuse 4 a race mode ! I had been trying to give it a chance & be open-minded  ! But now I don't want nothing to do with this garbage 👍

Lo. Neilson...Tdy I was doing the single player ****** Down Mode TLE and guess what. First race I was struck by the lightning from heaven twice in first place, dropped to second, struck again by the lightning, dropped to fourth, struck again by the lightning, then just before crossing the finish line in 3rd, struck yet again by the lightning and ended up last...in every race, I was struck at least 3 times by the lightning and how is it even possible for so many lightning strikes to happen within a 1 lap race...and best thing is I don't even get a single hyperboost or shield. Did 8 races just to finally get 1st place and not once did I get hyperboost or shield. And I only got lightning once...
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:45 am
The new Showdown single player TLE is jam-packed with cheaters.   The whole top 100 is under 1:50 and I have no problem saying almost every single one of them is running the no-wreck cheat that keeps them from being struck by anything.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:56 am
null wrote:
The new Showdown single player TLE is jam-packed with cheaters.   The whole top 100 is under 1:50 and I have no problem saying almost every single one of them is running the no-wreck cheat that keeps them from being struck by anything.

The top 100 in IOS now is 1:45 to 1:48 which is impossible unless you get clean runs.
no avatar

Tnice_Mtenhery

Windows PC

Re: Showdown Mode

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:35 pm
I dont seem to understand the showdown mode. well i have tried to play it but the thing is i cant use the power-ups. Can someone tell me which keys keys are used to activate weapons, fire, engage them whatever. There is no tutorial for it or maybe i just cant navigate to it.

Stgi

Amazon TV

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:41 pm
It’s ‘V’ for the left power-up and ‘B’’ for the right power-up...at least on my keyboard 😉
Amazon Tv                        Windows                              
Cars: 151/213                     Cars: 175/232
Stars: 1518                         Stars: 1650
Licences: 2026                   Licences: 2924
Helmets: 228                      Helmets: 953    (because of S.U.)
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:37 pm
Peter2593 wrote:
null wrote:

The top 100 in IOS now is 1:45 to 1:48 which is impossible unless you get clean runs.

That's awfully fast even if you don't have all the AI cars attacking you with surge strikes and comets.  I got a time in the low 1:50's by managing to only get struck one time but the other times I tried, I had the AI cars striking me with surge strikes and comets about 4 times on average per race.

The whole top 100 on Windows are below 1:48.   I'm convinced they're almost all using cheats with maybe a few extremely lucky players who managed to avoid every strike by an AI car.
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Showdown Mode

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:40 pm
Tnice_Mtenhery wrote:
I dont seem to understand the showdown mode. well i have tried to play it but the thing is i cant use the power-ups. Can someone tell me which keys keys are used to activate weapons, fire, engage them whatever. There is no tutorial for it or maybe i just cant navigate to it.

Go into  your game settings (the gear icon in the upper right) and then to controls and click the customize button.    It took me a while before I went and looked and saw that I was already using the default showdown keys for something else so mine weren't working at all.  The game just set them to use keys I was already using.

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:31 pm
Finally i had a little time for a game and tried again this mode (single one ofcourse), even i'm so tired. I raped myself and used the whole fuel bar. I was once again covinced that this is the most pathetic thing ever!  Equalised means somebody used this thing disruptor yes? Which is "dead from above" for the first. Or whatever, a laser from above. Total BS. It doesn't matter in wich place is the player, the game decide to FYU and that;s the reason why this mode is created. I should have use my free time for the FC.
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:45 pm
@Null
I did 01:47:xxx (could be 01:46:xxx but I was drifting with the shield at the end, for the festival quest!) after a few tries of course.
What it takes is pure luck, and get a couple of shields on the way.
I also go to the 1st place asap and if I don't find a shield in the first 2 power ups, I restart so I don't lose fuel.
HTH