Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

taki

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

340

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:52 pm
null wrote:
taki wrote:
so nice R&D: 2 boxes, 2 engines, 2 drive A, 2 Techs -I love this


I don't get what's so exciting about that when even the first upgrade for anything takes 7 parts cards, 4 engines and 5 mid techs.   And they will go up a lot from there.  Players would need to get 100 boxes like that in the event to keep up with the upgrade requirements.

i dont really care about this car. I just need Drive A parts and V6 engines to upgrade my own car. The only car i need is S class X2. I am not interesting in other cars
User avatar

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

2321

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:56 pm
taki wrote:
i dont really care about this car. I just need Drive A parts and V6 engines to upgrade my own car. The only car i need is S class X2. I am not interesting in other cars


@taki, I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but the x2 doesn't require v6s :lol:
Cars owned: 208
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)
Posts

582

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:57 pm
I'll say it first, under ranked it will be competitive with other cars from at least mid 1500s up, excepting the OP AR9SE. Sorry!
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

 
no avatar

taki

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

340

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:06 pm
ash1 wrote:
taki wrote:
i dont really care about this car. I just need Drive A parts and V6 engines to upgrade my own car. The only car i need is S class X2. I am not interesting in other cars


@taki, I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but the x2 doesn't require v6s :lol:

i did not write anything about x2 upgrades lol
I have 50 of each class S parts, more than 100+ c. racing engines, and enough  mid techs + advanced techs, i am just waiting X2 Championship
I need V6 engines  to upgrade renault r.s. 01 and 370Z se max/pro
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

167

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:28 pm
taki wrote:
ash1 wrote:
taki wrote:
i dont really care about this car. I just need Drive A parts and V6 engines to upgrade my own car. The only car i need is S class X2. I am not interesting in other cars


@taki, I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but the x2 doesn't require v6s :lol:

i did not write anything about x2 upgrades lol
I have 50 of each class S parts, more than 100+ c. racing engines, and enough  mid techs + advanced techs, i am just waiting X2 Championship
I need V6 engines  to upgrade renault r.s. 01 and 370Z se max/pro

Lol, each to their own. I'm waiting for the 488 pista to appear again. I have it maxed, just missing several pros to be able to at least try to win the championship :)
User avatar

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4760

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:43 pm
I’ll pass on this one. I am just going to farm parts for the Infiniti Vision when it comes again.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

Javi_Brias Arrastia

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

225

Location

UK

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:49 pm
96 Advanced Tech, 80 V6 cards! Hahahahahaha... Right on, GL! I've opened 200 fusion boxes and gotten 1 Advance Tech card! As we say in Spanish: La madre que les parió! GL must stand for GilipolLas.
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC
Posts

4077

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:54 pm
I would go for it if not so high demand of MT and AT.
V6 are easy to get but techs are another story, and techs are needed for every car.
So just farming techs and some tokens, im not interesed in V6.
User avatar

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

5956

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:01 pm
I'll participate this time..just to get anything I could...without spend anything ofc.

Have to see this for several days without being able to do anything is still annoying. Probably I'll reconsider it :D
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

556

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:30 pm
even McLaren 600LT only need 64 Adv Tech and could win with tune 5555 5054 (need 40 Adv Tech).
own:135/~ I'm here to play game and having fun

Future Plan: a Collector.  p)