Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

supermafy

Apple (iOS)

Roma

Re: Ford GT 2017 R&D

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:14 pm
Timmr wrote:
For me (I expect most players), this is a farming event for tokens and cards with the investment of a few credits - nothing more. Very casual play so it does not matter when start, when you probably have no intention of going all the way to end.

90+ High Tech Cards is just not realistic without cash purchases. 4 TOU make it even more ridiculous.

I wonder why Gameloft makes ridiculous events like this. Be honest you just want players to spend money. So simply offer the car for purchase with cash and eliminate the event - save everybody the effort and annoyance.

I AGREE. I'll start the event teh very last day

dart_driver

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:15 pm
Nive wrote:
The speeds I've posted are MAXPRO+TK applied.

edit: Wait wut. I don't understand your question, you posted the Beast Alpha as comparison.

I did and I apologize. This thread about another insane event and the other one about the showdown festival (bribing me with tokens to play showdown races?) have left me very confused. 
I feel so conflicted.
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:20 pm
Peter2593 wrote:
arcbow wrote:
so its really 96 AT :???:
I want to save some for S-Class. 
now I should decide to win Ford GT 2017 or Koenigsegg Regera  :-|

Just go for both if you have enough tokens...lol

LOL nah I want to use my 100 A&S part
own:135/~ I'm here to play game and having fun

Future Plan: a Collector.  p)
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:25 pm
Beast X has Better TK than Ford GT
even Beast X tk bonus is +89 and Ford is +91

only when tune Beast X x5x5 lost to ford x5x5

* the green is TK each Max Level
Attachments
xvs17.PNG
xvs17.PNG (16.53 KiB) Viewed 154 times

no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:05 pm
Timmr wrote:
I wonder why Gameloft makes ridiculous events like this. Be honest you just want players to spend money. So simply offer the car for purchase with cash and eliminate the event - save everybody the effort and annoyance.

I agree.   I think more people would just buy the cars outright if they offered them for sale at stock.  Nobody wants to waste all their resources on an event like this then still be forced to pay in the end.
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:29 pm
null wrote:
Timmr wrote:

I agree.   I think more people would just buy the cars outright if they offered them for sale at stock.  Nobody wants to waste all their resources on an event like this then still be forced to pay in the end.

I have 199 cars, over 1 million coins and around 4250 tokens earned through MP, TLE's and daily missions. I have to agree with you that my strategy now is as you say: save tokens for when the cars go on sale directly on those weekend sales. It's less insane than checking the game every 2 hours to make the R&;D race(s) with the proto keys. I'll be using the Ford event to earn tokens and boxes.
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:48 pm
I decide to not win this car.
but if last AI can win with 5555 5050 I think I will go.

no avatar

taki

Windows PC

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:15 pm
prety nice stuff from box
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (297.95 KiB) Viewed 104 times
no avatar

null

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:27 pm
7 parts cards, 4 engines and 4 mid techs for a single upgrade.  hahaha.  GL, the POS company.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:38 pm
null wrote:

Actually the free2play handbook says the opposite. Straight giving players end game content leads to boredom and uninstall. Gambling and luring, habiting techniques as R&D proto keys, forcing the player to put in effort before he is required to pay, these all help to increase number of payments.