Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Asphalt 8 : Tournament Summer 2019

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:00 am
Danger Mouse wrote:
Catarang wrote:
Is Gameloft is still promoting this event? Looks like this is dead since I see people saying hackers are getting preference in passing on to the next round!

Has anyone in the forum qualified to the semis?

The entire event is a farce and a [...] by Gameloft.

They couldn't plan their way out of a wet paper bag.

I was checking some stuff online ! A little off this topic but over at A9 Legend. They have a huge tournament going it looks like it's sponsored top prize is 20,000 euro,s & a new super phone called a black shark or something !  I was like WTF & this tournament on A8 gives 500 tok, A car & some creds !  basically garbage compared to A9 tournament !

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:21 am
Neilson wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:
Catarang wrote:
Is Gameloft is still promoting this event? Looks like this is dead since I see people saying hackers are getting preference in passing on to the next round!

Has anyone in the forum qualified to the semis?

The entire event is a farce and a [...] by Gameloft.

They couldn't plan their way out of a wet paper bag.

I was checking some stuff online ! A little of this topic but over at A9 Legend. They have a huge tournament going it looks like it's sponsored top prize is 20,000 euro,s & a new super phone called a black shark or something !  I was like WTF & this tournament on A8 gives 500 tok, A car & some creds !  basically garbage compared to A9 tournament !

A9 is the new kid on the block and where they are really going all out on pay to win there. So definitely they will get sponsors for the tournaments so that they can promote A9 globally. As for A8, I think they are just trying to milk it for all its worth. Probably they think that if A8 players quit, they will move over to A9...lol

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:54 am
@ pete U saying A9 still has that new car smell ! While A8 is a tired old jalopy with a cracked windshield , blown head gasket , & flat tire,s 😁 look at the prizes for A9 tournament !
Attachments
Screenshot_20190820-015034.png
Screenshot_20190820-015034.png (75.93 KiB) Viewed 358 times

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:35 am
Neilson wrote:
@ pete U saying A9 still has that new car smell ! While A8 is a tired old jalopy with a cracked windshield , blown head gasket , & flat tire,s 😁 look at the prizes for A9 tournament !

Yeah A9 is the one that is taking most of their attention. A8 is basically on its last legs now. I think the end is probably quite near for A8. Looking at each update since FLU, it's only going to get much worse for players...lol

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:07 pm
I wonder when the eGame bubble pops... Will be amazing to watch.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

Catarang

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:19 am
This is poor considering A8 is still making money from Asphalt. 400K$ revenue in 2019.
This is just GL milking money. Not sure who is the spearhead in the event organizing. If Pepper is on leave someone should be backing up by monitoring and replying to us.

Data Asphalt 8: https://sensortower.com/ios/us/gameloft ... 7/overview
Data Asphalt 9: https://sensortower.com/ios/us/gameloft ... 4/overview

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Asphalt 8 : Tournament Summer 2019

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:54 am
The team is still checking the LB entries to make sure that cheaters will be filtered out before the official LBs go up on the website
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:09 pm
THX GOD

most important is to fire Brian H.(spain) and Vlad K.(russia) on win. P11 and 12 Driver nonegative Grishamen(russia) and RpM_Florence(france) are legit and deserve their place in final.

but also the bunch of little **** that came in top50 few minutes before the end, they deserve to be fired too, all top50 should be checked carrefully

hope they will clean a bit win LB, for ONCE it would be amazing... (dreaming^^)
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:56 am
just before event closed on win all cheaters go "all in" to place them (they don't need to run the race so it's fast)

one of them go into top 10 after event close or in last second, saw it just now, it's Xila H.(spain) P8

we atleast have Vlad K., Brian H., Xila H. cheating, IF only them 3 of 10 finalist are cheaters... what a final... sad GL you can't protect us better

don't even speak of amount of **** in top50, pls GL just correct your code, you have to

game it's too easy to hack, really, just correct it, why you don't?

Edit: @OG below thx for your kind word bro  :')

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:31 am
I would hope Gameloft listened to players like you Km4, you seem to be a positive helpful player who is promoting the game.