Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

notanewbie

Apple (iOS)

Re: Asphalt 8 : Tournament Summer 2019

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:25 pm
Now regarding the exploit of the cave glitch, it's taken me a long time to answer due to the sadness of the situation. This is a glitch that we were not aware off and we could not forsee. The team decided to go on with our first edition of the tournament and apologize to everyone for this oversight.

That’s just lies or shows the incompetence/laziness from the Dev team. I bet next will be Ice Cave with the invisible wall that GL knows about but refuses to fix.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:47 pm
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
Now regarding the exploit of the cave glitch, it's taken me a long time to answer due to the sadness of the situation. This is a glitch that we were not aware off and we could not forsee. The team decided to go on with our first edition of the tournament and apologize to everyone for this oversight.

That's pretty weak. Of course you can anticipate problems when you rely on broken software.

This glitch exploited your broken implementation of instant replay. If you'd fixed or removed instant replay then there would be no glitch.

So, you must fix or remove instant replay before the tournament continues. In fact, why isn't it disabled whilst you fix it? Why should your customers have to suffer?

You (Gameloft) are not doing a good enough job. This is now a premiumly priced game, you need to provide a premium service.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.
no avatar

Grizzy

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:02 am
At least put some effort in for rewards they should be unique for these supposed best players in the world I think should be a unique special edition car that goes 1000mph with hacker decals.
no avatar

tmaddi2020

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:40 am
I think It's really neat to start off with a MAX PRO S-class Lykan Hypersport for the Summer tournament event.

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:55 pm
Qualifier #2: Zeus Twelve Sigma, King's Highway (Asphalt Esports)
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:36 pm
Uh oh, new track and car.
Good luck to all who participate.
no avatar

pb1908

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:35 pm
I think I’ll need your help with this one Dex! 😱
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:12 pm
Im sure on yt will be good runs.
I will search for it when event start and post.
From now on only 10 best per country will advance, so really excelent run only will make it.

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:26 am
Why did GL pick Transylvania?? This track is full of glitches, and one of them is a working glitch to get a better time. no not the ramp glitch, another one. So this is now 2 races in this tournament with a working glitch to give cheaters an unfair advantage.
I was hoping to get a familiar track with a decent car so at the very least we could have a chance at using skill to compete with cheaters. But Transylvania with the Zeus Sigma? no legit player has a chance. Only those who have the ability to use GG to slow down the race and play in slow motion will be the ones to continue. If GL wants even a small assemblence of fairness they talk to their developer team and figure out the best legitimate time a player can get on the track and then disqualify anyone who has gone over it. AKA the top 20-30 people. Otherwise don't bother making events like this. All it does is frustrate legit players when GL rewards hackers and cheaters.
________________________________________________________________________________

Pebble

Veteran

Windows PC

UK / Spain

Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:35 pm
When is the 2nd stage starting?
I finished top 5 ish in the British league but dont see the qualifier #2 anywhere.