Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: MP - Grill Season

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:47 am
Peter2593 wrote:
@pepperpot why don't you use dezir instead. At least it's slightly faster...lol. Right now I use dezir to get to 100% risk then I use maxpro King Dart to get points...lol. But racing at less than 1k ranks, usually I get put into Azzure Coast, Tokyo, Iceland tracks and usually 2-3 lap races...Not sure why they like these long laps in slow cars...

@Peter2593 My De Zir is fully max pro. Would it be no good?

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 am
Pepperpot wrote:
Peter2593 wrote:
@pepperpot why don't you use dezir instead. At least it's slightly faster...lol. Right now I use dezir to get to 100% risk then I use maxpro King Dart to get points...lol. But racing at less than 1k ranks, usually I get put into Azzure Coast, Tokyo, Iceland tracks and usually 2-3 lap races...Not sure why they like these long laps in slow cars...

@Peter2593 My De Zir is fully max pro. Would it be no good?

MaxPro Dezir is still usable in MP. But need TB to guarantee a win since you might be matched to other maxpro dezirs...getting 2nd with DB shouldn't be an issue though since you won't be matched too often to other maxpro dezirs unless you're really unlucky. Dezir is actually good for getting ratings now though. Yesterday in 2 races, I got 12 and 15 pts from winning both. 

Mins is at 1185 and lose only to maxpro dezir which I meet every few matches at 100% risk. That's why I went to use maxpro King Dart which is seriously slow but I don't get lower than 2nd unless I get really bad MM. 

Eclipse at 13xx ranks seems good as what I have seen on A8 groups. Wrx is also good at 100% risk at 5400 0000 tune. Dart is good because in most races, nobody uses boosters...lol
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:00 pm
Is that why you are always so angry Peter??? So many cars in garage but only can use Dart?
When I first started MP I always chose 3 races to **** off CL invaders :D
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:03 pm
Well so far at 2420, BUT it's been a bit of a frustrating season, probably because I am finally understanding the Risk mechanic (called by some helpful to ALL players LOL) from using it so much. This is how it works for those not sure.
Once I got to 25% which was about 1 in 4 races since because of Risking (IMO) I had no chance due to vehicle rating differences, I had about a 25% chance to totally destroy all opponents with at least a +40 vehicle rating over other players but otherwise I could have a fair race (+/- 30 vehicle rating) or be destroyed by higher vehicle rating players in the same way. Once I hit 50% I was always at least +47 vehicle rating points higher than the lowest car but could also be racing against higher vehicle ranked racers also Risking. If there were 2 in the race I was done since in CL you lose it all if you come in 3rd. Fortunately for me there was almost always only 1 which meant I never came in 1st either since they were at least +40 vehicle rank points above me. At 75% it actually seemed safest because I never raced against higher vehicle ranked racers Risking but often a couple other nearly same ranked with the rest of the pack much much lower. Then when I hit 100% and after about 1 more race after that 1 of 3 things would happen. I would race with a huge advantage (up to +116 in my case) over the lowest vehicle rank and easily win the race, I would race against others at about the same rank also Risking which would make for a tough race, or I would end up as a bottom feeder in a race vs higher vehicle ranked racers (up to +159 vehicle rank) and lose badly.
Can't really say it's been fun. Seems like best tactic is just get to about 1000 pts, Save and get out before it's too late.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:15 pm
BT9 wrote:
.... So many cars in garage but only can use ....??

Well I probably have more cars (226 atm) than @peter ....still only one car is useful for me...R8SE..
Quote Hulk from Avenger : " that's my secret...I'm always angry" :D
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:54 pm
Well an R8SE owner would say that...what I wonder is does even the great R8SE survive the roulette of 100% Risk?

no avatar

taki

Windows PC

Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:25 pm
BT9 wrote:
Well an R8SE owner would say that...what I wonder is does even the great R8SE survive the roulette of 100% Risk?

Well an MP4/8 owner would say that..meow 

Attachments
Desktop 2019-07-09 23-46-51-319.png
Desktop 2019-07-09 23-46-51-319.png (1.91 MiB) Viewed 398 times

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:21 am
10 races back to back testing out a fresh SIN (I had it at stock).
I mainly tested to see how it fairs against the maxpro 370SE. At my rank it's 1 kmh slower than it, but the truth is there's a lot of cars that have the same speed around the low 1500s so competition is kinda fierce. (mostly among all the high-end C-classes; Alpine, M14A, Trezor, etc)

My thoughts: not good but not entirely bad. Just competitive. 
Next test: ED again. 

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:19 am
BT9 wrote:
Is that why you are always so angry Peter??? So many cars in garage but only can use Dart?
When I first started MP I always chose 3 races to **** off CL invaders :D

I have 70+ cars in the garage and I can use a couple but dart is probably the safest right now at 100% riak. But it's so slow that i usually fall asleep halfway through the race and crash a couple of times but I never ever end up worse than 2nd...lol
no avatar

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:48 pm
It's not easy to play King Dart 100% risk, it means it's too easy, it's so easy to fall asleep. just a moment ago I was driving 2 laps in Tokyo, a torment. And before the other drivers told me to go 2 laps in Island Rew. I thought to get out of the race from boredom, but luckily the children agreed to the Eliminated race, so I got them out before one lap passed. Points for rewards very easy, always first, others unboosted.