Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Re: MP - Grill Season

Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:32 am
As i been told, they ban Edinson P. but he and other cheaters keeps coming back (other accounts he have or with hack, idk).
And to be baned again we need again proof. Whole point is in that that they cant ban some1 with only assuming that is same guy because of name.
I reported him and few others again last week with new proofs and awaiting for reply from CC.
no avatar

pb1908

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:44 am
Can usually end up with 1 max/pro beast X or mp4-25 in a room but not 3!
Attachments
216C2CB6-7111-478F-B5AC-269DD43C8C44.jpeg
216C2CB6-7111-478F-B5AC-269DD43C8C44.jpeg (702.01 KiB) Viewed 326 times

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:54 pm
eccoqua wrote:
I understand you, but they don't know...
(viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=222824&start=4320)

That was a month ago - at least Florin has seen the light since then. The rest of GL - I can't say.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:36 pm
Now I know jake P. name, it was a mistery I needed to solve so Im happy

we even raced together :p

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:41 pm
Km4r0nFire01 wrote:
Now I know jake P. name, it was a mistery I needed to solve so Im happy

we even raced together :p

Yes. But your **** is faster than my Beast X, dang... :-)
And I abandoned the room in another race because I saw Alessandro D. and, as far as I remember, he has an even faster car than mine, so I was not willing to get 3rd place and lose my 100% race bonus... ;-)
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:01 pm
Yeah I raced with alessandro too, very happy to see him but not happy to race him since I think he plays a lot for rating so I prefer not disturb. But it's the game. 

And I think your car faster than his car Imho.

And for information it was in live on youtube haha :p

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:42 pm
Km4r0nFire01 wrote:
Yeah I raced with alessandro too, very happy to see him but not happy to race him since I think he plays a lot for rating so I prefer not disturb. But it's the game. 

And I think your car faster than his car Imho.

Do you remember what is the rank of his ****, he uses an ****, correct?
My Beast has usually difficulty trying to beat any **** that is ranked equal or higher. Even a little lower ranked, it still is a tough challenge if the player is as good as me or better.
I don't like to play a race where I already know in advance that my car is slower. If it is a surprise, ok, part of the game, but if I already know it, there is not much point. Not to mention that ARSEs can KD me at the start, they have better acceleration. It is a **** car. Too bad mine is maxpro.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:05 pm
me the only reason I quit a room is if I see **** citadel crash track ! !

but agree with all you say. For alessandro I already say a lot thinking match up is for you. yes he plays **** but I prefer not to share the rank since I know he plays this game very seriously and rating important for him

any case me I won't disturb since next time I will play a MP session will be probably sin R1 (fun test) :p

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:28 am
I just saw the weirdest thing in MP. Or maybe I never noticed before.
Has respawn points always been different in multiplayer or it was recently changed?

In pic 1, I'm in last place, an Eclipse in front of me, Rover up ahead of us that has wrecked itself. Me and the Eclipse are behind the ramp.

In pic 2, I've barely finished my flat spin off that ramp, and on the minimap the Rover respawns behind us.....way before the ramp. That's a good amount of distance from their original wreck point. Wow.

In that same race, I was wrecked by a passing Audi SE before that same ramp, and I respawned normally?  https://streamable.com/4wu5k
And I did a Quick Race in Venice and wrecked in the same area as the Rover and I reappear at the original wreck point?  https://streamable.com/m3nnr

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:24 am
It's normal.

The worst scenario is when you have been KD in the air, or you explode just when you land. Respawn is really bad (odd) thing when you are in the air.

For me the worst scenario is San Diego, when you go over the warehouse roof, if you wrecked at the end of roof you will be respawned before the ramp which leads you on the roof.

I thing it counts your last position on the ground which last at least one, two or three seconds.

In your case, that car has last ground time (one, two or three seconds) before the ramp, and then that car either explode or crashed.