Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1042

Re: MP - Grill Season

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:41 am
NoobDriver wrote:
@IT : you probably on CB...

Was on cb yesterday and decided to do a few mp runs at night. In every run went up against 13xx ARSE, maxpro dezirs, 12xx-13xx RRs...lost my 3k+ saved pts but managed to end up at 2117 rating...lol.

It was the SD MP TLE that put me into cb. Once they fixed it, I was out and could get matches easily but was matched to cars up to 160 ranks higher in every match. Impossible to build any risk.
User avatar

Nive

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

155

Re: MP - Grill Season

Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:43 am
It's a good day when you outrun a maxpro car that's 40 ranks higher and 17 kmh faster than yours. On top of that, two laps on a long track where the faster car can spread its wings in theory. https://streamable.com/2tv7p


Image

Twice. (two days ago)

Image
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)
Posts

546

Re: MP - Grill Season

Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:00 pm
If you want to face Range Rovers you should just tune that up to about 1420 it should have no problems then...but nice!
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

 
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)
Posts

546

Re: MP - Grill Season

Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:02 pm
Yea I'm done with this season got up to 2500's using an ET twice but got bounced out by ARSEhole ARS8E drivers KDing me out of 1st place for no reason at all while they sped by me (at +50 to +150 car rank higher mind you) to grab the win. Hate this game lately.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

 
no avatar

JZO

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

193

Re: MP - Grill Season

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:55 am
BT9 wrote:
Yea I'm done with this season got up to 2500's using an ET twice but got bounced out by ARSEhole ARS8E drivers KDing me out of 1st place for no reason at all while they sped by me (at +50 to +150 car rank higher mind you) to grab the win. Hate this game lately.

 

remember when YOU were the one with the "advantage" of hope?
Racing name: The Silver 7.  
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1632

Re: MP - Grill Season

Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:10 am
The black widow,s hungry  tonight ! She,s grilling up some trip Boo 600LT Little Tomato & carrots 😁
Attachments
Screenshot_20190714-210436.png
Screenshot_20190714-210436.png (740.17 KiB) Viewed 468 times
Screenshot_20190714-205135.png
Screenshot_20190714-205135.png (668.12 KiB) Viewed 469 times
User avatar

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

951

Re: MP - Grill Season

Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:43 am
@Neilson

This one is for you

https://youtu.be/UCOU9yfTTvE?t=2067
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1632

Re: MP - Grill Season

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:17 am
Nautilus137 wrote:
@Neilson

This one is for you

https://youtu.be/UCOU9yfTTvE?t=2067

@ Nauti.   SWEET   i like that 👍  that's how u grill em  during  Grill season 😁
User avatar

Nive

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

155

Re: MP - Grill Season

Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:04 pm
BT9 wrote:
If you want to face Range Rovers you should just tune that up to about 1420 it should have no problems then...but nice!

Yah I know. I don't always win, like today below. I'm just really impress it's always so close, ~1 second difference, despite the gap in speed.

And not all EDs are created equal. The 1392 ED was ahead of us from beginning, while the 1394 was behind me the entire time. Go figure.


Image



Annnd another. Geez, If I'm just gonna be paired with RRs all day I think I'll tune up a little bit.

Image
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)
Posts

546

Re: MP - Grill Season

Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:44 pm
JZO wrote:
BT9 wrote:
Yea I'm done with this season got up to 2500's using an ET twice but got bounced out by ARSEhole ARS8E drivers KDing me out of 1st place for no reason at all while they sped by me (at +50 to +150 car rank higher mind you) to grab the win. Hate this game lately.


 

remember when YOU were the one with the "advantage" of hope?

Hope still lives!  Just not for this season.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...