Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: MP - Grill Season

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:49 am
Nive wrote:
The low ranks are impossible to play. The rank spread is too great to get any fair matches. It's different from 1300-1500 ranks, the spreads I get there are much more closer.

For low ranks, if you are not risking you need to go above 1000 ranks before you can get fairer matches. Also you need to be 100% risk otherwise, unless you are using a dezir, you are almost guaranteed to lose. For example, I used a maxpro king dart to test in MP. At 0%, I was matched against racers around my rank. At 25% to 75% risk onwards, I'm facing at least 1-2 racers in the 10xx ranks in every race. At 100% risk, it evens out again. Depending on your luck, you can go many races against lower ranked or similar ranked opponents but you can also be matched to 10xx Dezirs & P959s every now and then.

Anyway, all the cars you are using are far too low ranked to be of any use in MP...lol
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:28 pm
ash1 I did not notice about the KD, yes it seems unpossible since I have max acceleration... windows magic^^

thx a lot neilson 

about the session probably I will have to remove it since I was listening music while playing, result is countless copyright on me and video not allowed in some countrys, Im kind of bad boy oO

if it works new stream will start in few minutes from now, will do my TLE and some MP races probably with Marwin, every one else welcome
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:06 pm
Peter2593 wrote:
For low ranks, if you are not risking you need to go above 1000 ranks before you can get fairer matches. 

LOL...right!   The only fair matches now are at the highest rank.  You struggle to get to Risk (maybe not with AR8SE) with your best car and then you play Russian roulette until you get overmatched (or beaten by 2 AR8SE's if not one) by the same mechanic and lose all your points and start again.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

ylmzTRk

Windows PC

Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:11 pm
These were nice races Km4 Fire (except the Oceanwiev Derby :) ) I raced against your **** with my RX8 several times, no chance against you.
About the KD at Nevada R. even if you have maxed the acceleration you may still got KD from faster cars. In this case, you reached the max speed but the other **** probably has higher top speed than you with same acceleration.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:42 pm
??
What about alps reverse where all were max pro?
Cars owned: 216
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

AssassinNPP

Veteran

Windows PC

Bulgaria

Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:50 pm
ash1 wrote:
??

on Alps reverse you can use air speed from the beginning (before the ramp). On this track I was KD ed several times and I KDed others as well

ylmzTRk

Windows PC

Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:55 pm
ash1 wrote:
??

1669 **** (5525 5555) with 477 km/h vs 453 km/h, i think this is the answer.
no avatar

Km4r0nFire01

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:18 pm
I like so much to stream, will do it again, problem is control are not good when streaming and you have pressure so perfect to fail^^

thx to every one that visited and happy I see plenty other racers doing it, see you next time for hard fight :)

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:50 pm
Little angry for 50 points lost (and a race in river fort ahead of 2 maxpro R8SEs 5 seconds to finish line) due to power blackouts, smashed 2 Audis against walls.

translation of picture's name = break glass bottle & kill family pronounced by rom people* = be very bad  
*slang without racist behaviour
Attachments
spaco-botilia-amazo-familia.jpg
spaco-botilia-amazo-familia.jpg (423.4 KiB) Viewed 145 times
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:46 am
I think I have found my MP car. 8 races 7 wins 1 second on Mosiac where I wrecked a few times. 

Not sure how long the run will be. I keep getting 1 rating point though but on 1 occasion I got 3  rating points in an 8 car race.

It is the Honda S2000 rank 1069 with a Max tune of 2x1x1x2 and Pro tuning of 1x1x1x1