Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Do you have more than 1 a8 account?

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes : 44

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I probably should have phrased my question better: Do you have 2 or more legit accounts that are fully active? I think the number of yes's to that one would be much lower...
Cars owned: 211
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

ash1 wrote:
I probably should have phrased my question better: Do you have 2 or more legit accounts that are fully active? I think the number of yes's to that one would be much lower...

Still a Yes for me.... :P
Go Raptors!

We The North!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Kadri wrote:
ash1 wrote:

@ kadri  sup my homie  got a championship parade today for the North your raptors 👍 & mabye next year your leafs get that cup ! Hey but Boston bruins got beat ! They were so close & got crushed that,s when it hurts bad 😁

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Just to clear up GL's requirement:
You can have 1 account per platform and be compliant with the terms of service (TOS). As soon as you have a 2nd account on the same platform you violate the TOS.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

oldskule

Veteran

Windows Phone

UK

I answered NO, but technically, I do have 2 A8 accounts. Gave up on the Android version, after only a couple of weeks. Phone screen is just too small for my aging eyes.
A8 vehicles  - owned - maxed - proed - max&proed
                     - 206      - 99.       - 60.     - 56
​Career Stars - 1718 / 2375
​Mastery Licences - 1849
​Helmets - 770
Blueprint cars to get - 2
Blueprints needed - 145
Next Inventory - 360 (35)
Max Inventory - 12950 (1015)
Danger Mouse wrote:
Why do they (Gameloft) choose to publically exhibit their utter carelessness and incompetence?

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

audiorapture wrote:
You can have 1 account per platform and be compliant with the terms of service (TOS). As soon as you have a 2nd account on the same platform you violate the TOS.

This is a very difficult requirement to enforce.
Suppose you have two brothers, Paul and Peter, they play on Windows, same house. How do you tell if these two accounts that belong to two different persons are not just two accounts that belong to the same person?
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

JakeP wrote:
audiorapture wrote:

This is a very difficult requirement to enforce.
Suppose you have two brothers, Paul and Peter, they play on Windows, same house. How do you tell if these two accounts that belong to two different persons are not just two accounts that belong to the same person?

Good point. I've got 6 PCs, if my nephews (kids have left home) set up their own accounts on different machines, would that be against the TOS and how could it be proved?
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Mercury Rev - Goddess on the Highway - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJbEoc5sDw

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Neilson wrote:
Kadri wrote:
ash1 wrote:

@ kadri  sup my homie  got a championship parade today for the North your raptors 👍 & mabye next year your leafs get that cup ! Hey but Boston bruins got beat ! They were so close & got crushed that,s when it hurts bad 😁

Raptors got it done!  Didn't choke when it counted.  :)

I am so glad the Blues kicked the Bruins ****....
Bozak got his name on the Stanley Cup before Matthews and Tavares did.  Who would have thought?
Go Raptors!

We The North!

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Actually, technically I have none.

My kids though, has one each. :P
Go Raptors!

We The North!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I got about  tree fiddy