Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Do you have more than 1 a8 account?

Yes
16
36%
No
28
64%
 
Total votes : 44
User avatar

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

2680

I probably should have phrased my question better: Do you have 2 or more legit accounts that are fully active? I think the number of yes's to that one would be much lower...
Cars owned: 211
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
User avatar

Kadri

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

265

ash1 wrote:
I probably should have phrased my question better: Do you have 2 or more legit accounts that are fully active? I think the number of yes's to that one would be much lower...

Still a Yes for me.... :P
Go Raptors!

We The North!
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1800

Kadri wrote:
ash1 wrote:
I probably should have phrased my question better: Do you have 2 or more legit accounts that are fully active? I think the number of yes's to that one would be much lower...

Still a Yes for me.... :P

@ kadri  sup my homie  got a championship parade today for the North your raptors 👍 & mabye next year your leafs get that cup ! Hey but Boston bruins got beat ! They were so close & got crushed that,s when it hurts bad 😁
User avatar

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4758

Location

IOS

Just to clear up GL's requirement:
You can have 1 account per platform and be compliant with the terms of service (TOS). As soon as you have a 2nd account on the same platform you violate the TOS.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
User avatar

oldskule

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

811

Location

UK

I answered NO, but technically, I do have 2 A8 accounts. Gave up on the Android version, after only a couple of weeks. Phone screen is just too small for my aging eyes.
A8 vehicles  - owned - maxed - proed - max&proed
                     - 206      - 99.       - 60.     - 56
​Career Stars - 1718 / 2375
​Mastery Licences - 1849
​Helmets - 770
Blueprint cars to get - 2
Blueprints needed - 145
Next Inventory - 360 (35)
Max Inventory - 12950 (1015)
Danger Mouse wrote:
Why do they (Gameloft) choose to publically exhibit their utter carelessness and incompetence?
User avatar

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

1771

audiorapture wrote:
Just to clear up GL's requirement:
You can have 1 account per platform and be compliant with the terms of service (TOS). As soon as you have a 2nd account on the same platform you violate the TOS.

This is a very difficult requirement to enforce.
Suppose you have two brothers, Paul and Peter, they play on Windows, same house. How do you tell if these two accounts that belong to two different persons are not just two accounts that belong to the same person?
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
Image
User avatar

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

2687

JakeP wrote:
audiorapture wrote:
Just to clear up GL's requirement:
You can have 1 account per platform and be compliant with the terms of service (TOS). As soon as you have a 2nd account on the same platform you violate the TOS.

This is a very difficult requirement to enforce.
Suppose you have two brothers, Paul and Peter, they play on Windows, same house. How do you tell if these two accounts that belong to two different persons are not just two accounts that belong to the same person?


Good point. I've got 6 PCs, if my nephews (kids have left home) set up their own accounts on different machines, would that be against the TOS and how could it be proved?
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Mercury Rev - Goddess on the Highway - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJbEoc5sDw
User avatar

Kadri

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

265

Neilson wrote:
Kadri wrote:
ash1 wrote:
I probably should have phrased my question better: Do you have 2 or more legit accounts that are fully active? I think the number of yes's to that one would be much lower...

Still a Yes for me.... :P

@ kadri  sup my homie  got a championship parade today for the North your raptors 👍 & mabye next year your leafs get that cup ! Hey but Boston bruins got beat ! They were so close & got crushed that,s when it hurts bad 😁

Raptors got it done!  Didn't choke when it counted.  :)

I am so glad the Blues kicked the Bruins ****....
Bozak got his name on the Stanley Cup before Matthews and Tavares did.  Who would have thought?
Go Raptors!

We The North!
User avatar

Kadri

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

265

Actually, technically I have none.

My kids though, has one each. :P
Go Raptors!

We The North!
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1800

I got about  tree fiddy