Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Do you have more than 1 a8 account?

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes : 44

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

More than one? No, I've got none but I only ever managed a single account when I played.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Mercury Rev - Goddess on the Highway - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJbEoc5sDw
no avatar

VirtualBoyFreak

Google Play (Android)

I have one Asphalt 8 account and one Asphalt Nitro account. More than enough for my daily racing needs :P

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Yes I have.
But let's not get into specifics here as multiple accounts is not looked upon favorably by GL.
Go Raptors!

We The North!
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Would never even consider it, 1 account eats up enough time as it is!
I also only play 1 online game at a time.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Kadri wrote:
Yes I have.
But let's not get into specifics here as multiple accounts is not looked upon favorably by GL.

I thought it was just one account on multiple devices they cared about?
Cars owned: 211
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

@ash1 : apparently not that simple... Agree with @kadri.. Don't spoil too much here...

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

I believe you are allowed to have multiple accounts as long as they are on devices with different OS's. So you can have one Windows 10 and one iOS account but not two Win 10 accounts.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Ok, so that's 3 out of 11 users (so far) who've told us about multiple platform accounts, and 1 (and a half, if you count **** :) ) who've admitted to multiple single-platform accounts. Sorry guys, didn't realise I was treading on thin ice here...but I do wonder about the other 6...?

I thought this poll was just about insane dedication. Whatever the reason for more than one account, I'm still surprised at the result.
Cars owned: 211
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

david-me

Google Play (Android)

2 accounts, but the 2nd doesn't get much playtime anymore. since I gave that device to my sister.
214/227 Vehicles.  Favorite ride:  Ivanka Trump
no avatar

MotorCityBudz

Veteran

Windows PC

My real account is Windows on my computer. However I also have an android account that my daughter plays and I use to "spy" on things I don't want to click on yet with my windows account. Like starting an event to see how long it lasts. But I don't have to do that much anymore with all the knowledge here on the forum.