Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

ash1

Veteran

Windows Phone

mp credit scoring

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:59 pm
The new credit scoring is definitely more lucrative, but can anyone make sense of it? I've strapped on a dc ahead of the update, and here are a few examples:

5th out of 7: 9.3 k credits
3rd out of 5: 11.5 k
1st out of 6: 9.5 k
1st out of 5: 12.5 k

This just seems random, unless I'm failing to factor something in. Is it possible earnings are tied to rating lost/won? Guess I'll go and do some more testing...
Cars owned: 204
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold9
no avatar

MotorCityBudz

Windows PC

Re: mp credit scoring

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:42 pm
I've noticed the inconsistencies in the scoring as well. I've been farming lately by leaving a car driving itself in MP since last place usually pays at least 5k up to 13k (DC) depending on the race and how many people quit. It also helps out those racing against me gain ranking. I surprisingly gain rank or end "=" once I'm below 1700 ranking because so many people quit races before they finish. :-D

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:50 pm
The number of laps is an important factor. One-lap races pay less, around 5k for me, for 1st place. Two-lap races pay around 7k+. Since it depends on lap, maybe it also depends on how long the track is, but I am not sure. And, of course, it depends heavily on your MP level.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

ash1

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:40 pm
You're right, number of laps explains most of the inconsistency but not all. I think the payout must also depend on track.
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:22 pm
GL must be wanting to get people to farm MP instead of Season 9.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

ash1

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:36 pm
Still less lucrative, unless you've got a million free boosters. Maybe that's why they're putting them on the server.

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:44 pm
BT9 wrote:

That's basically what I do, unwittingly.
Every season I play hundreds of races in MP (many with a team) for the tokens, 2.900 tokens are at stake.
As a collateral, I get millions of credits as well.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

no avatar

MotorCityBudz

Windows PC

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:31 pm
BT9 wrote:

Working good for me. Now that theres no tickets to worry about I allow my car to race itself when I'm busy, restarting whenever I get a chance. Then when I get down to about 1600, I put in a good half hour session to get back to 2000 and repeat. Also can control how fast I go down to 1600 by which rank I play against. Playing in high ranked cars usually means less rating losses, low ranked cars cause bigger losses. Not the most credits/min but definitely the most credits/effort. lol
no avatar

arcbow

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:11 am
sometime I use MP for farming credits when I bore with Season 9. at that time, I don't care about rating. just do a race then finish. Just like S9 you will get less credits if you finish 2nd 3rd 4th-8th.

This is good for new player since they reduce s1-s8 credits reward.  but S9 still better for farming credits right now.
own:112/~ I'm here to play game and having fun

Future Plan: a Collector.  p)

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:13 am
@MCB : getting 400 rating in half hour is amazing...