Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Ads and having to close A8

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:04 pm
I once using VIP 10 acc.. And it still suffered from the same problem as my freeloader acc...

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:16 pm
JakeP wrote:
Pepperpot wrote:
JakeP wrote:
Just curious. Are you VIP 0.
Ads tend to give a lot of problems to VIP 0 players.

Yes VIP 0 

I have often thought about just making one purchase but is it making just the one purchase worth it for extras?

I have a biased opinion about becoming VIP, since I am one by choice.
That being said, I would strongly recommend you to make ONE purchase, for instance, buy the car package that costs only two dollars. That will be enough to make your account VIP and you will not be annoyed anymore with freaking ads, at least for some good time ahead, and your ads, the ones you can choose to run or not, in a general sense, should work better.

Cheapest car pack I have is this one. I have 4 of those cars, the one I don't have is the GT Spano. What would happen if I purchased it? Would I just receive the one car I don't have or any compensation for the other 4 cars already in my garage?
Attachments
VIP.jpg
VIP.jpg (358.12 KiB) Viewed 54 times

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:21 pm
I think JakeP only suggested that as something to purchase. Here in the US they offer 200 tokens for $1.99. Just a guess but if you have some of the cars in one of those packs you'll get nothing for the ones already owned.

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:43 pm
Igor Polski wrote:
I think JakeP only suggested that as something to purchase. Here in the US they offer 200 tokens for $1.99. Just a guess but if you have some of the cars in one of those packs you'll get nothing for the ones already owned.

Cheers! 200 tokens is £1.99 in GBP which will be the equivalent.

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:55 pm
Pepperpot.
Please note that my "advice" is based on my own experience. If you spend this money and still get the error, please, don't get mad at me. But spending once a few bucks in this game, my opinion remains, it is worthy. You will not be bugged by annoying ads coming from nowhere all the time, at the least.
Also spending money can be addictive, take care not to fall into this trap.
I have reserved 14 dollars a month (as an average) to spend on this game and I have stuck to my goal for the past 2.5 years.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:41 pm
JakeP wrote:
Pepperpot.
Please note that my "advice" is based on my own experience. If you spend this money and still get the error, please, don't get mad at me. But spending once a few bucks in this game, my opinion remains, it is worthy. You will not be bugged by annoying ads coming from nowhere all the time, at the least.
Also spending money can be addictive, take care not to fall into this trap.
I have reserved 14 dollars a month (as an average) to spend on this game and I have stuck to my goal for the past 2.5 years.

No worries. 😁

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:42 pm
If I decide to purchase an item, will I lose my booster ads for TK's and NS's?

ash1

Veteran

Windows Phone

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:06 pm
Don't worry Pepperpot, you won't lose anything. Why would you lose? You'll be VERY IMPORTANT :D ;D

Edit: I only spent money twice in this game. One 200 token pack to scrape through an RnD - so long ago I forget which. And the ignition car pack to get the eclipse, which at the time was available only for tokens. In consequence of which, I'm now Very Important, and have never looked back...
Cars owned: 204
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold9
no avatar

Rons-Place

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:14 pm
ash1 wrote:
Don't worry Pepperpot, you won't lose anything. Why would you lose? You'll be VERY IMPORTANT :D ;D

I thought the VIP stood for vulnerable impetous person
Too old to die young
Racing Name: Rot10-Ronny

ash1

Veteran

Windows Phone

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:16 pm
Rons-Place wrote:
ash1 wrote:

I thought the VIP stood for vulnerable impetous person

Well, yes. But only to VIP zeros.
Cars owned: 204
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold9