Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Update

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:44 am
taki wrote:
so if i dont have Blueprints, i will not get any offer? this is really lame. 
and when will be this "nice" update? this month? this summer?

As I understand it the mentioned vehicles won't be BP-buildable anymore however you'll still be able to acquire them.
Let me start off by saying I don't know, offical info is scarce, your guess is as good as mine - I suppose it 'works' something like this...

Example - currently you need 14x  959 Blueprints to assemble the D-class Porsche - After the update you are able to buy the ride for x-amount of credits or tokens, probably the latter.
Depending on the number of 959 Blueprints in your inventory you will be offered the ride at a certain discount.
No 959 Blueprints, no offer meaning if you want the car you'll have to fork out the full price.

At first glance such a deal sounds reasonable to me, not 'lame'. ..having said that, as there are variables and this is GL we are dealing with I could be entirely wrong.  ;)
no avatar

taki

Windows PC

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:13 am
what is the point of this thread if u cant write, when will be update?
and fix your damn festival: it stuck on main menu with 3 days left lol
Attachments
Screenshot_20190614-120851.jpg
Screenshot_20190614-120851.jpg (622.84 KiB) Viewed 671 times
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:35 pm
The point is creating hype.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:36 pm
Me. wrote:
taki wrote:
so if i dont have Blueprints, i will not get any offer? this is really lame. 
and when will be this "nice" update? this month? this summer?

As I understand it the mentioned vehicles won't be BP-buildable anymore however you'll still be able to acquire them.
Let me start off by saying I don't know, offical info is scarce, your guess is as good as mine - I suppose it 'works' something like this...

Example - currently you need 14x  959 Blueprints to assemble the D-class Porsche - After the update you are able to buy the ride for x-amount of credits or tokens, probably the latter.
Depending on the number of 959 Blueprints in your inventory you will be offered the ride at a certain discount.
No 959 Blueprints, no offer meaning if you want the car you'll have to fork out the full price.

At first glance such a deal sounds reasonable to me, not 'lame'. ..having said that, as there are variables and this is GL we are dealing with I could be entirely wrong.  ;)

I took it as for example if you have 5 of 6 Alfa Romeo cards you only pay for 1/6 of the token price offered.  Hope that is right!
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

no avatar

RemiAO

Windows PC

Nigeria

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:54 pm
Woiw, I can't  wait

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:28 am
So does this mean boosters are now going to be stored on the server?
________________________________________________________________________________

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:13 pm
twentyeggs wrote:
So does this mean boosters are now going to be stored on the server?

I don't know, but they better not figure that noone should have more than ten of each!

Stach

Windows PC

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:46 pm
I would like to know only one thing when they correct old mistakes, In my opinion, first you have to correct old mistakes and then update them

1. Nie muszę grać, gram, bo chcę.
  2. Play honestly respect your opponent

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:09 pm
Stach wrote:
I would like to know only one thing when they correct old mistakes, In my opinion, first you have to correct old mistakes and then update them

A8 staff usual reaction to this very old question, just not their way of doing things, obviously...

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:18 am
Stach wrote:

...makes sense, unfortunately

.Image