Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Apple (iOS)

Re: Showdown Update - Patch Notes

Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:55 am
Yes well thank you you’ve completely rooted my m14a from being anything near competitive, facing a8ses and rx8se on a reticular basis now can’t even risk points. And finishing 3rd get. Zero rating points. And my i30 don’t fair much better. I don’t actually find it fun searching for a decent car losing 15-20 ranks each race. God I’m so bored with this bs.
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:37 pm
Hang on..

"Thanks for the report. Apparently there is indeed an issue with the risk mechanic. The team is checking what might have gone wrong, and next week, I hope that we will be able to tell you more regarding the way this will be addressed. Have a great weekend."

-quoted from Fabien from Gameloft

viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=684083
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

ChrisWLStatesman

Windows PC

Adelaide, South Australia

Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:22 am
Blueprints for high end cars in 'EXCLUSIVE DEALS' for me, and I suspect for all others - have gone up 100%. That is 1100 tokens to 2200. The original price was already too much and unfair, so sorry GL - I am not planning on buying any BP's at those prices ever. Thats near $25 each and cannot believe that the QUOTE BELOW is as mis-leading as as the special deals offered. All cars I need BP's for are at this exhorbitant price, no matter how many I have. 17 of Mosler Super Gt will cost me 38,000 tokens. 2 BXR Bailey will cost me $55. Please GL come back down to Earth, and I will spend freely again..

“After the update, we will offer a dedicated discount for each car proportional to the number of Blueprints you own – so make sure you don’t fuse them away!”  - Asphalt 8 Live-Ops Team

ChrisWLStatesman

Windows PC

Adelaide, South Australia

Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 am
ChrisWLStatesman wrote:
Blueprints for high end cars in 'EXCLUSIVE DEALS' for me, and I suspect for all others - have gone up 100%. That is 1100 tokens to 2200. The original price was already too much and unfair, so sorry GL - I am not planning on buying any BP's at those prices ever. Thats near $25 each and cannot believe that the QUOTE BELOW is as mis-leading as as the special deals offered. All cars I need BP's for are at this exhorbitant price, no matter how many I have. 17 of Mosler Super Gt will cost me 38,000 tokens. 2 BXR Bailey will cost me $55. Please GL come back down to Earth, and I will spend freely again..

“After the update, we will offer a dedicated discount for each car proportional to the number of Blueprints you own – so make sure you don’t fuse them away!”  - Asphalt 8 Live-Ops Team

I Would Love to see THAT statement adhered to...................

no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:36 pm
What statesman said!
Any info regarding this?
@pepper

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:58 pm
I've asked Pepper what the current state of available BPs is is *supposed* to look like.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Thanks AR, let's see...

Pepper from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:31 pm
ChrisWLStatesman wrote:

Hi Chris,

I think you might have misunderstood. The cars that are receiving a discount are those that are no longer BP. You can now buy those cars for a reduced price depending on the amount of BPs you already had.

In short, if the car is still unlockable with BPs that means it has no discount.

Cheers
Hello peeps! I'm Pepper, Game Community Manager from Gameloft   ;)
no avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:36 am
So I could manage free upgrades now better by inventory improvements if only I had some free upgrades. Only way to get some is to finish CL/Elite in MP. Upgrade-cups weren’t revived so far. Have no use of new section.
Everyone‘s a Beta-Tester.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:58 am
audiorapture wrote:
I've asked Pepper what the current state of available BPs is is *supposed* to look like.

later...

Pepper from Gameloft wrote:
Hi ...,

Blah, blah, blah...

<doesn't answer question in thread>

Cheers

Prosecution rests.