Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

notanewbie

Apple (iOS)

Re: Update

Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:53 am
notanewbie wrote:
Will this update clear the notification for the bugged-up Easter event? (Fresh screenshot attached)

Miracle of miracles...I was finally able to claim the rewards!
no avatar

C_r_a_m_2_3_0_6

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:15 am
Danger Mouse wrote:
« First step - restart the game to make sure the problem still exists
Second step - make sure you're still logged into FB/Google in the game using the correct account (log out, log back in)
Third step - contact Customer Care because nobody from Gameloft read this forum (crazy!) - you must contact Customer Care from in the setting menu of the game

Good luck! »

First, thanks to replying to my question. I already restarted the game and I uninstalled him and redownloaded it 2 times. 
I’ll check if im on the correct account now ( it’s really strange because my caracteristics didn’t changed : number of  success are the same, my play time still the same, my career stars didn’t changed,  my multiplayer grade still the same, my VIP level still the same, my name didn’t changed too and my credits and tokens still the same ). The only things who changed after this update is my inventory storage ( goes from 750 to 1250 ! ), my inventory content ( some cards disapeared and others still there but their number changed and others just apeared in my inventory for no reasons) and my number of boxes became way much bigger than before the update.
So i don’t think it’s an account problem but i received a synchronisation error message just before my inventory got changed. I’ll try anyway to know if I’m logg d in the game using the correct account.
After that, i’ll contact the Customer Care. 
Honestly, I can complete all of my pro kits now but i don’t want to play a game without any difficulties and without doing any things and I’m afraid to be considered like a hacker by the developpers.
Thanks you really much for helping me Danger Mouse, I’m happy to found someone like you who want to help as much as he can a random person like me^^. 
Have a good day !
no avatar

taki

Windows PC

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:22 am
notanewbie wrote:
notanewbie wrote:
Will this update clear the notification for the bugged-up Easter event? (Fresh screenshot attached)

Miracle of miracles...I was finally able to claim the rewards!

Are You Serious?? that isn't a joke, yeah? omg that the most Annoying Bug >_< maybe, they fixed on windows too

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:51 am
C_r_a_m_2_3_0_6 wrote:
Thanks you really much for helping me Danger Mouse...

My pleasure, you were very polite.

Since it seems you have a better inventory now, if I were in your position, I would play the game normally for a few days before contacting Customer Care. If everything in the game seems normal after a few days then I'd just accept the gift and be happy. Only if there were a problem with the game would I contact Customer Care.

AllCarsBlue

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Showdown Update - Patch Notes

Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:11 pm
Poll concerning the new showdown mode:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=683191
Definition of a real L0ser: it's not the one who comes in last, it's the one who comes in first by cheating.

Stach

Windows PC

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:12 pm
Skills do not count only by chance

1. Nie muszę grać, gram, bo chcę.
  2. Play honestly respect your opponent
no avatar

C_r_a_m_2_3_0_6

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:06 pm
 Since it seems you have a better inventory now, if I were in your position, I would play the game normally for a few days before contacting Customer Care. If everything in the game seems normal after a few days then I'd just accept the gift and be happy. Only if there were a problem with the game would I contact Customer Care.

Yeah my inventory its trully better now. I already contact the Customer Care but they didn’t answered yet lol. 
So yeah I’ll keep playing this game like before the update and enjoyed this free gift. 
Thanks you again for all of your advices, you helped me a lot :D.
Have a good day and good summer holydays ;).

Leigton

Windows PC

Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:33 am
Thanks for consistently changing this game to gambling, by always rebalancing the stats of the cars. This time you did not only change the ranking, but also the performance of the cars.
No need for me to play this game anylonger, deleted it and spend my monery elsewhere.

Stgi

Amazon TV

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:32 pm
@Pepper - is the update already available for Amazon devices?
i have nothing in the app-store. Thx for any info.
Amazon Tv                        Windows                              
Cars: 151/213                     Cars: 175/232
Stars: 1518                         Stars: 1650
Licences: 2026                   Licences: 2924
Helmets: 228                      Helmets: 953    (because of S.U.)
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:28 pm
How about a an addendum on what other things were changed?
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne