Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:59 pm
Lap-T wrote:
tell me why I'm particularly afraid about this "new inventory section for boosters and free upgrades"... :???: ;D

Because you know you’ll need to take screenshots of how many of what you had before the update and have to fight with CC to get them back after they are lost, errmm, I mean “moved” to the “new inventory section”. 😜

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:01 pm
Lap-T wrote:
tell me why I'm particularly afraid about this "new inventory section for boosters and free upgrades"... :???: ;D

Same here.
They will probably cap the boosters of everybody to TEN and make them server-side.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:57 pm
The new game play mode - might be good for farming?? Nice if it was...
Cars owned: 207
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:02 pm
Yes!! Very excited about this. Yes, people care about D and C cars EGKAN. Maybe that was not a real question. So much information to digest though!
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:06 pm
NEW CARS

The list of upcoming cars is:

1. Aston Martin Vantage
2. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita
3. Ford GT 2017

Going to guess on engines V6, V8 and FiV8, although should be V6 and 2 sets of FiV8.  Probably classes B, A and S with engine card numbers between 60 and 92.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

no avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:06 pm
I’m looking forward to the new play mode as well; though, I’d be happy if they would just add all the missing tracks into Quick Solo racing. That mode has so much potential for endless variety of fun racing; even though, you don’t get any rewards for playing it. Also good for practicing and exploring different paths through the tracks.
no avatar

Driver Suman Placebo

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:14 pm
When the new 2019 summer update?
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:19 pm
Driver Suman Placebo wrote:
When the new 2019 summer update?

Hasn't been announced yet. Probably next week, I think.
no avatar

Driver Suman Placebo

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:22 pm
If I have those cars' bp.But I want to build those cars build before I updating the game but then may be new update released in my platform.   Can I do that then ?

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:26 pm
BT9 wrote:
NEW CARS

Going to guess on engines V6, V8 and FiV8, although should be V6 and 2 sets of FiV8.  Probably classes B, A and S with engine card numbers between 60 and 92.

I agree only with fiV8, because GL knows that most of us is depleted of them. They may use LEE (even if the car is not electric, they don't care about these small details), or V12 MPI (they may explain that each V12 is the same as 2 V6), or even i3, who knows, they may label the car "special edition" because it uses an i3 when it should have used a V8 (three i3 is better than one V8). And certainly they will come up with another new engine, like that supposedly fake Chinese screenshot that showed Legendary V6 for a class D vehicle. Remember, A8 is not a game based on reality, anything can happen, cars can even turn left or right while flying and I have never seen a rudder in any of them.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.