Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:05 am
Nive wrote:
Why does the inventory section even need an area to "manage" boosters and upgrades??? It's not like you can trade or fuse them. And they're not useful sitting on an inventory screen. If they relegate to activating them via going into inventory instead of before race then that's just plain ****/backwards.

You said it - The game doesn't need an area for managing boosts and or upgrades - I think these 'bull' 'cosmetic' changes are an attempt to suggest they made some significant improvements...
In fact the opposite is true, hardly any changes they've made have any correlation with 'fairer gameplay' or could be even remotely described as improvements  It's only a front to decimate the game further and shove more unpopular changes down our collective throats.

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:44 am
Officially joining the Bad Feeling about New Inventory Section Club.
I've got a few hundred boosters accumulated from all those Heat Cups in the past.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:34 am
BT9 wrote:
NEW CARS

The list of upcoming cars is:

1. Aston Martin Vantage
2. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita
3. Ford GT 2017

Going to guess on engines V6, V8 and FiV8, although should be V6 and 2 sets of FiV8.  Probably classes B, A and S with engine card numbers between 60 and 92.

Nah, I'm gonna guess they're going to put new engines on every new car released from now...lol

So V6 -> SLiV6 => Super Legendary Induction V6
V8 -> SiV8 => Supreme Induction V8
FiV8 -> RLFiV8 => Real Legendary FiV8

And to make the game equitable for everyone, they'll limit every card and box in the game to 10 in the inventory...lol

Once it exceeds 10, all extra cards and boxes will be converted to 2888 credits...lol

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:13 am
NiveOfficially joining the Bad Feeling about New Inventory Section Club.
I've got a few hundred boosters accumulated from all those Heat Cups in the past.

My opinion is just opposite than yours.
I hope they will sort out infinite Extra Tanks for cheaters.

For me, it is not normal that same people use ET each day.

I have 32 DC and 199 ET and I rarely used them. But some players use them each day.

They should sourt out infinite nitro and so on.

And what could be new race mode?

Maybe unboosted only ?! :D

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:12 am
Nautilus137 wrote:
My opinion is just opposite than yours.
I hope they will sort out infinite Extra Tanks for cheaters.

For me, it is not normal that same people use ET each day.

I have 32 DC and 199 ET and I rarely used them. But some players use them each day.

They should sourt out infinite nitro and so on.

And what could be new race mode?

Maybe unboosted only ?! :D

that's your opinion and your very own problem if you don't want to use any of your 200 ETs, but not he subject

what we fear is to have some of our precious stuff stolen/disappearing/caped or whatever like it happened when they made changes to the free upgrades and get the hassle to deal with CC again and again in hope to, maybe, get something we properly owned back
+ do we feel like it was an in game priority ? CLEARLY NOT

this said I'm gonna burn an ET for a mp session... ^-^

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:21 am
@Me. : glad to hear you got something back from last disaster update, I remember you couldn't reach CC, so you finally did ?
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:40 pm
forum_1235376 wrote:
JCBLTZ here....

Instead of focusing so much in MP, you guys should focus a little in all of those racers hacking nitro/acceleration it is ridiculos now days. also what NS, TK or ET do you want us to manage, since last update you don't give us anything to manage you guys completely stop giving us boosters.

See his (JCBLITZ) video here for example, they use the cheats he describes plus one more, so called Safe Crash which puts you in front of instead of behind your crash position with no loss in time.   Please code these in for detection also asap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19oX3SR98po
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

Varcour

Windows PC

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:47 am
pizzaburg wrote:
NEW GAME MODE

And in our aim to keep bringing awesome new ways to race, we will be releasing an amazing new Game Mode in this update. So make sure you update your game as soon as it lands in the shop!

I remember seeing an event on Sector 8 with extra obstacles. Looks like an awful lot of work for just 1 time...

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 am
I'm positive that would be Tag MP race... :D

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:06 am
NoobDriver wrote:
I'm positive that would be Tag MP race... :D

How about a 5 person tag MP race, 5 laps circuit? lol..it'll probably take ages to fill up the room...