Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

ash1 wrote:
@Peter2593: Bubble witch 3. I've nearly finished it :)

@AR: You're right, it's no longer a micropayment model. Or maybe it is for noobs, where buying 200 tokens makes a big difference. I'm just saying that whatever model they're using, for me it isn't working.

@BT9: Keep being rosy tinted, it's good to have varied opinions in any discussion group. But stick around. You'll sooner or later get as grumpy as the rest of us :D

Ain't gonna happen.  Been playing online games for near 20 yrs now and never **stayed** angry at a game company and kept playing.  Had my moments of course.   It could be I've never lasted more than 2 1/2 yrs?   Just lose interest and find something else to play eventually.  
The worst time was when I got banned permanently on a 1st offence of using a third party app, and the only thing I had loaded was this Chat app I never heard before of that was so popular everyone was using including my entire team (as it was required by the leader).  I had spent $200 on that (fighting) game and was so mad I never played again on a new account.  
So yeah, I don't stick around if I feel abused.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

RippedSoldier10122

Google Play (Android)

GamerLionfish wrote:
So far, great update. However, the problem is that I can't find any new V6 cards needed to update the 370Z S.E to win its R&;D championship. Instead, tonnes of V8 cards are thrown my way to get the Aston Martin updated which is great, but I  can't the 370Z's engine parts which is holding me back in the event.

Seems to backup a theory of mine, I am the opposite, loads of v6 but v8 like hens teeth, I think GL are fully aware of  individual needs and actively restrict what comes your way!

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

BT9 wrote:
So yeah, I don't stick around if I feel abused.

Definitely sensible. It does sometimes amaze me that some people are so consistently bitter on this forum, and yet they're still playing...
Cars owned: 212
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

JZO

Apple (iOS)

@BT9: Keep being rosy tinted, it's good to have varied opinions in any discussion group. But stick around. You'll sooner or later get as grumpy as the rest of us :D

ABSOLUTELY hilarious.
Racing name: The Silver 7.  
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Anyone having problems with the free ads after the update?
They're not loading at all...
no avatar

driver2386

Windows PC

Just dusted off my MAX/PRO Ford F-150. MP...Monaco (Azure Coast).

Had to do a lot of the "wiggle worm dance" as my granddaughter calls it, but left behind a Donkey and 3 MAX/PRO Survolts (2 single boosted).

I started laughing on the second lap, thinking to myself, "GL is really keeping this game realistic, a Ford F-150, driven by a redneck, beating sports cars in Monaco".

I pictured myself stepping onto the victory podium wearing my fireproof Crocs, cargo pants and a t-shirt emblazoned with pork rind, bass boat and ice chest companies.

If this happened in real life, I would forgo the Champagne at the end.

It wouldn't be the first time I have been doused in Budweiser.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

@driver 2386, You forgot to mention that your t-shirt has the sleeves torn off. 😆
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

oldman65 wrote:
@driver 2386, You forgot to mention that your t-shirt has the sleeves torn off. 😆

No, no, no. The plaid shirt or denim jacket are sleeveless. You need sleeve on your t-shirt for storing your Marlboro. :)
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for now - Mercury Rev - Goddess on the Highway - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xJbEoc5sDw

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Harry K wrote:
oldman65 wrote:

No, no, no. The plaid shirt or denim jacket are sleeveless. You need sleeve on your t-shirt for storing your Marlboro. :)

Lol I stand corrected. 🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

driver2386

Windows PC

Racing in my neck of the woods...

Trying to post pictures. Can't figure it out.

Looking at the options, I can post all kind of **** emojies.