Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

that's true
whatever is/has been your entusiasm for this game you become an old grumpy because you still care a bit... or just leave.
I can't wait to reach this ultimate step of being totally jaded, so whatever happens I'll just don't care at all, SD mode could help if it's here to stay

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I guess we all go through the stages:
1. Blithe ****
2. Angry
3. Zero expectations
I think I could patronisingly pigeon hole every forum member into one of these categories. I currently like to think I've reached #3 - except at some point I know I'm going to pin too much desire on some new car, get gamelofted, and revert to #2 again :lol:
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

my stages:
1. ****
2. only win the king
3. bore
4. do what ever make me feel fun.
Play Casually  p)
You can't stop me lovin' my self  :P
we have race with player but we have war with GL 

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

ash1 wrote:
I guess we all go through the stages:
1. Blithe ****
2. Angry
3. Zero expectations
I think I could patronisingly pigeon hole every forum member into one of these categories. I currently like to think I've reached #3 - except at some point I know I'm going to pin too much desire on some new car, get gamelofted, and revert to #2 again :lol:

And.

4. Disappointed.
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DHEOF_rcND8

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sorry Harry, but surely by definition you can't be disappointed if you have zero expectations? I'd put disappointed at 2. Sorry for the picky post ;D
Cars owned: 220
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
A8 RIP
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Nive wrote:
Anybody managed to tune into the feedback session on Discord? Was it a decent event, how was the vibe, anything good come from it, thoughts?

It's at 3 PM GMT, still 1 hour 6 minutes to go. https://time.is/GMT

If anyone is interested, here's the link to join: https://discord.gg/asphalt8
Those who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

ash1 wrote:
Sorry Harry, but surely by definition you can't be disappointed if you have zero expectations? I'd put disappointed at 2. Sorry for the picky post ;D

I had expectations, that's the problem.
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DHEOF_rcND8

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Feedback session will be *tomorrow* (3 PM GMT) due to an outage that affected discord and other services today.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

ash1 wrote:
@Peter2593: Bubble witch 3. I've nearly finished it :)

@AR: You're right, it's no longer a micropayment model. Or maybe it is for noobs, where buying 200 tokens makes a big difference. I'm just saying that whatever model they're using, for me it isn't working.

@BT9: Keep being rosy tinted, it's good to have varied opinions in any discussion group. But stick around. You'll sooner or later get as grumpy as the rest of us :D

Ain't gonna happen.  Been playing online games for near 20 yrs now and never **stayed** angry at a game company and kept playing.  Had my moments of course.   It could be I've never lasted more than 2 1/2 yrs?   Just lose interest and find something else to play eventually.  
The worst time was when I got banned permanently on a 1st offence of using a third party app, and the only thing I had loaded was this Chat app I never heard before of that was so popular everyone was using including my entire team (as it was required by the leader).  I had spent $200 on that (fighting) game and was so mad I never played again on a new account.  
So yeah, I don't stick around if I feel abused.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

RippedSoldier10122

Google Play (Android)

GamerLionfish wrote:
So far, great update. However, the problem is that I can't find any new V6 cards needed to update the 370Z S.E to win its R&;D championship. Instead, tonnes of V8 cards are thrown my way to get the Aston Martin updated which is great, but I  can't the 370Z's engine parts which is holding me back in the event.

Seems to backup a theory of mine, I am the opposite, loads of v6 but v8 like hens teeth, I think GL are fully aware of  individual needs and actively restrict what comes your way!