Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

JakeP wrote:
I will explain.
GL developers had that code, from A9, to make cars flash in various ways and colors and they thought: why don't we reuse this code in A8 so that, little by little we make A8 very similar to A9, just to annoy to death those bastards that refuse to move to A9? But they had to have some idea on how to use these silly effects then after some brainstorming with some kindergarten kids, they all came up with the Shutdown mode.

you're wrong ;D

since A9 is out, A8 is nothing more that an experimental test lab (yes we're the sickened rats...) to check how far they can go into psychological torture towards their A8 userbase (yes those bastards who weren't hooked by A9...)
the idea probably popped out of one of those so called crystal meth session from Anton & friends @theTeam... but too risky to try this on golden baby A9 so let's throw this at A8 rats and let's have a big summer laugh...
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

twentyeggs wrote:
pizzaburg wrote:
I opened 94x 1 Class B Part boxes today and got (wait for it):

Suspension - 41
Tires - 51
Exhaust - 1
Drivetrain - 0

IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE?!?!

you wouldn’t  happen to have a picture of this would you?  I’ve collected a few examples and I’m going to raise a CC ticket and watch them explain

No. Unfortunately, I don't. I should've taken pictures of them. 😔
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Lap-T wrote:
it's now forced update for Android, or you can't access TLE and MP, can't even get my rewards from yesterday's TLEs !
I'll wait 7h more to let the Deals refresh in hope to find something good to buy before taking the freaking plunge...
I already bought a couple X50 MTs for 2250 each, hope to get a X50 AT or FiV8 offer !

refresh it (if you didn't). it;s cheaper to refresh than you buy it after update right?.
own:135/~ I'm here to play game and having fun

Future Plan: a Collector.  p)

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

already did several times since yesterday !!!!
50 + 200 each time but the third refresh is 500 tk and too hard to swallow!!!
no avatar

Television_Set

Apple (iOS)

I thought 5000 tokens for 50 V8s was exepensive before, and now we get 35?. Will not happen.
showdown MP, I thought MP was messy at times even before. This? Will not happen.
I thought 1100 tokens for one F1 XP5 BP was expensive before, and now it’s 2200? Will not happen.

There are a lot more crap that won’t happen as far as I am concerned, but I’ll stop my rant here....
Driver name: DepecheModeMan
187 vehicles, 105 MAX, 58 PRO
1690 stars, 2003 licenses, 1156 helmets
no avatar

JZO

Apple (iOS)

Alright, guys. I tried. The game officially just ISN'T fun anymore. In any area. Hopefully we can give some energy to it in some way. They really upped the prices on this update. Oh well. 

for now I'm tired and give up.
Racing name: The Silver 7.  

nograe

Veteran

Windows PC

MP has changed for C & D class. My i30N isn't much anymore, which I knew would happen. But, DeZir max/pro has risen to new heights. M14a has been knocked down as has the 959, though the 959 at the right tuning is still a secondary car. So, a shuffling of cars a bit but otherwise MP is similar, though disparities are less.

Showdown mode can be a hoot for comic relief. It's great as a TLE. Ignore it if you don't like, do it if you do.

Don't know about the new cars. I expect they will require near max/pro to win without autopass, and I don't see any reason to pay to win. Also don't think I'll have enough V8s to win, but, no harm in going as far as possible and maybe get the car on a return event.

Final assessment: Overall a positive update. GL still has work to do to even out MP as some cars are clearly superior, but it's closer than it was. Prices of some things might have increased a bit, but if one is patient, you'll get to where you want to go, just ratchet down the intensity and enjoy the game.
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

since yesterday I always wondering, but now I understand.
Well... I have no comments about this one.

I  plan to start to buy in ED when my tokens more than 25K but now, I don't wanna do that. maybe I should make an achivement to save 100K.
Attachments
tes.PNG
tes.PNG (17.19 KiB) Viewed 126 times
own:135/~ I'm here to play game and having fun

Future Plan: a Collector.  p)

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

arcbow wrote:
since yesterday I always wondering, but now I understand.
Well... I have no comments about this one.

I  plan to start to buy in ED when my tokens more than 25K but now, I don't wanna do that. maybe I should make an achivement to save 100K.

Deary, deary me. That's just shameless GL. Give it a rest.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Catatonia - Road Rage - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bL0EqlDEk
no avatar

JZO

Apple (iOS)

Deary, deary me. That's just shameless GL. Give it a rest.

yeah, man. I have to admit, that's ridiculous.
Racing name: The Silver 7.