Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

My MP, Exclusive Deals and Elite vehicles, Daily Free Box are all borked at the moment (can't connect)... anybody else?

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

@nogrea - lol    ... it was never about making MP more fair and competitive. They couldn't care less.

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Danger Mouse wrote:
My MP, Exclusive Deals and Elite vehicles, Daily Free Box are all borked at the moment (can't connect)... anybody else?

Working fine on Windows - Having said that, I haven't updated the game yet.
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

pizzaburg wrote:
I opened 94x 1 Class B Part boxes today and got (wait for it):

Suspension - 41
Tires - 51
Exhaust - 1
Drivetrain - 0

IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE?!?!

Running Bird also reported a similar incident yesterday: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=683115#p3740293
no avatar

RostandR

Apple (iOS)

Danger Mouse wrote:

Yes for all the above on iOS. Additionally, I don't get the daily login goodies and no new daily tasks. It shows 3/12 tasks since I updated on Friday. And today I can't even play the showdown multiplayer TLE. Which I don't like anyway
Non-Elite forever ! with a few exceptions

Next season goal: risk 100K points and save none.
no avatar

Hamurapi

Google Play (Android)

Daily box worked for me today but all other things don't. And I need elite car for todays TLE :)
no avatar

Contiven

Apple (iOS)

Why have the majority of motorbike stunt opportunities been removed? Is this yet another lazy oversight or an attempt to get racers to stop using motorbikes?

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

pizzaburg wrote:
I opened 94x 1 Class B Part boxes today and got (wait for it):

Suspension - 41
Tires - 51
Exhaust - 1
Drivetrain - 0

IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE?!?!

you wouldn’t  happen to have a picture of this would you?  I’ve collected a few examples and I’m going to raise a CC ticket and watch them explain
________________________________________________________________________________

twentyeggs

Apple (iOS)

A couple of my friends are telling me their exclusive inventory has gone back to normal. This is not the case for me, anyone else?
________________________________________________________________________________

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

it's now forced update for Android, or you can't access TLE and MP, can't even get my rewards from yesterday's TLEs !
I'll wait 7h more to let the Deals refresh in hope to find something good to buy before taking the freaking plunge...
I already bought a couple X50 MTs for 2250 each, hope to get a X50 AT or FiV8 offer !