Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

AllCarsBlue wrote:
WHAT AN UTTERLY **** PLAY MODE!

YES. FLASHY, AGGRAVATING AND PAINFULLY ANNOYING **** PLAY MODE!
#GameloftedToo. "We haven't finished sabotaging our own game as yet. Just wait and see." Brought to you by GL Inc. All rights reserved.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

It's definitely NOT racing.  It's mayhem ,  anarchy ,  destruction , its not racing it's riding  ! Trying to destroy other racers isnt racing !
they have A9 , A8 , AX , A street storm or whatever. They could have created a whole new Asphalt Anarchy ! Might do well some peps get their kicks destroying & wrecking  other peps . But this ain't RACING

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

I had fun playing, was **** chaos though, probably wouldn't play it that much, maybe for something different now and then, more prizes sometimes meh
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

959 for 400 tokens!
/happydance
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

nograe

Veteran

Windows PC

Showdown mode can be fun, at least for a while, once you get the hang of it. I'd never want to use it for ratings, unless it was a Showdown-only rating.

Now that GL has completed the rebalancing, I can certainly say that the attempt to make MP results be based on skill rather than on a car has definitely failed. Disparities are not as large, but it doesn't take much of a difference to cinch the win. The remaining disparities are more than just minor. So my grade for GL's attempt: D.  If GL thinks they are done equalizing the cars, then that reveals that none of them actually play the game, but just look at code and numbers.  Sigh ...
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Those who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.

Kazairl

Veteran

Windows PC

United States

One thing that has shown up for me is those "lost" bike upgrades that I earned in Moto Blitz AFTER taking the bikes to MAX +PRO in order to win them.  Apparently you can now fuse them for points (750-1500, depending on classs).
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I opened 94x 1 Class B Part boxes today and got (wait for it):

Suspension - 41
Tires - 51
Exhaust - 1
Drivetrain - 0

IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE?!?!
Those who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

My MP, Exclusive Deals and Elite vehicles, Daily Free Box are all borked at the moment (can't connect)... anybody else?
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

@nogrea - lol    ... it was never about making MP more fair and competitive. They couldn't care less.