Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Yeah everything is now more expensive after this update...lol
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

With flu it was X 4 and now more X 2 whitch give X 8, nice...
no avatar

taki

Windows PC

Exclusive Deals only Tokens? So lame..

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Weird. So, far the only difference in EDs for me has been the double price BPs. (Rare BPs are now 900T instead of 450T) I only have 2 rare BP cars left to build and the last time I saw their BPs for sale was last year for 450T. Right now I’m being offered W16 x50 for 5,000T. Looks the same as pre-update. Seems the bugs still aren’t flushed out yet. Maybe after they refresh again I’ll start getting the higher prices.

BTW, GL, this is just dumb. If anything after the FLU PRO upgrade abomination prices should be lowered. Doubling prices as well is just kicking your customers while they are down. What’s next? Do we have to pay tokens to rent garage space to keep our cars?

Just stop it already. Seriously.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Folks who are not seeing the one lame credit offer in EDs should kill the app and restart. I had the same issue right after I updated, and after a restart, the credit offer appeared. Maybe it will fix some of the double prices as well. Couldn’t hurt to try.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

taki

Windows PC

RiP Hyundai i30 N.. Insane rank right now.
Honda Civic Type R down a lot.
I dont see any changes in B class
I dont see any changes in S class

Multiplayer is updating and updating

AllCarsBlue

Veteran

Windows PC

Poll concerning the showdown mode in future:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=683191
Definition of a real L0ser: it's not the one who comes in last, it's the one who comes in first by cheating.

raybo_68

Windows PC

It's a shame cuz I was considering buying the credit deal for 6,000,000 credits which seemed like not a bad deal when I ask myself how much is 10 hours of my time worth.  Now after this update, I won't even bother.  Instead of making the game more attractive to be engaging, it continues to implement things that distance the supportive players.
Eleanor will be mine someday.....I wish

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

The game-update is available in Store for me now too - However, as i don't like the new Showdown mode (seen enough) and it seems prices in Exclusive Deals gone up significantly after updating (still need some engines) l think I best hold off untill updating becomes mandatory.

Question for those on Windows who've already took the plunge...  Any issues, eg. free upgrades capped at 10?  boosters?  etc.
no avatar

taki

Windows PC

Easter Cup rewards annoying bug was fixed - the best thing from this update! I am really happy about this Image
Attachments
Asphalt 8_ Airborne 2019-06-21 22_38_13.jpg
Asphalt 8_ Airborne 2019-06-21 22_38_13.jpg (241.93 KiB) Viewed 216 times