Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:33 pm
Driver Suman Placebo wrote:
If I have those cars' bp.But I want to build those cars build before I updating the game but then may be new update released in my platform.   Can I do that then ?

Yes. As long as you don't update the game, you'll be able to build those cars assembling their blueprints. When a new update gets released, you get a few days time before you're forced to apply the update; but you never know, how much time you'll get.
Those who race dirty, they do so to compensate for their lack of skill.

forum_1235376

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:37 pm
JCBLTZ here....

Instead of focusing so much in MP, you guys should focus a little in all of those racers hacking nitro/acceleration it is ridiculos now days. also what NS, TK or ET do you want us to manage, since last update you don't give us anything to manage you guys completely stop giving us boosters.
JCBLTZ.
no avatar

nevzata74

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:43 pm
I get nitro booster and tuning kit booster by watching ad's lately. I also get x2 credits booster and double tank from monthly calendar rewards regularly but I'm a VIP 6 player, I don't know if other players are getting them too.

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:55 pm
LoL I thought pro like @jcbltz could contact GL directly...

On the other side, if they wouldn't listen to them, what's our chances to be heard??? Just some human beans trying to have some fun...
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:59 pm
NoobDriver wrote:
LoL I thought pro like @jcbltz could contact GL directly...

On the other side, if they wouldn't listen to them, what's our chances to be heard??? Just some human beans trying to have some fun...

You can message the Game Producer directly on Discord if you so choose...
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:02 pm
ash1 wrote:
The new game play mode - might be good for farming?? Nice if it was...

I heard a good guess and that's slipstream racing like in A9...only problem is it would never be chosen for same reason only classic is chosen.  Unpredictableness.

no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:04 pm
nevzata74 wrote:
I get nitro booster and tuning kit booster by watching ad's lately. I also get x2 credits booster and double tank from monthly calendar rewards regularly but I'm a VIP 6 player, I don't know if other players are getting them too.

Non-VIP players get one Double Credits and two Extra Tank boosters from Daily Login Bonus every month, but it's nowhere near enough; and they're the most costly ones.

fabio_negri

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:15 pm
pizzaburg wrote:
nevzata74 wrote:

Non-VIP players get one Double Credits and two Extra Tank boosters from Daily Login Bonus every month, but it's nowhere near enough; and they're the most costly ones.

Hi pizza I could have sworn one ET
sorry 4 my english ..
Speed Ultima Dea
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:18 pm
fabio_negri wrote:
pizzaburg wrote:
nevzata74 wrote:

Hi pizza I could have sworn one ET

Hello Fabio! Just checked this month's Daily Login Bonus calendar, two Extra Tank boosters; day 2 and day 23.
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:27 pm
This change is another step towards the fair matchmaking in Multiplayer races that we are trying to achieve where each respective car has equal competition capabilities within its own ranks range.” - Asphalt 8 Game Manager

I think the Audi R8 e-tron SE has been very much overlooked.  It has no equal rival but other AR8SE's .  +3-6 mph total top speed over RX8SE, I8 and M2 SE along with the best or near best nitro usage efficiency (or largest nitro if you prefer) in the game.   It also dominates in lower ranks from at least 1400 up (probably all the way down to stock after the update despite the 50 pt stock increase).    This car is unique in it's dominance.   Doesn't this merit another look?