Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:42 am
Harry K wrote:
That wasn't a rant Neilson. THIS is a rant https://crappygames.miraheze.org/wiki/Asphalt_8:_Airborne

....article supercharged my fading memories back to life.  :)

CortoMaltz

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:14 am
Me. wrote:
Harry K wrote:
That wasn't a rant Neilson. THIS is a rant https://crappygames.miraheze.org/wiki/Asphalt_8:_Airborne

....article supercharged my fading memories back to life.  :)

All of the relentless gamelofting we endured for years, in one place now  :D
Dreamers' gonna keep dreaming, the big boss' gonna keep pouring turds on their heads

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:56 am
pizzaburg wrote:
"...there is a new game mode coming to Asphalt 8 very soon. It will be available only in the TLE section for now. Will it become a more permanent fixture of the game? It is up to you to decide. It's called Showdown Mode."

"The most important thing right now is that we are counting on your feedback to develop this feature with you. So join us and the game's producer next week when we will be holding a feedback session on the new Asphalt 8 Discord server. There, fans will be able to write their opinions and ask any questions they have."

Feedback Session: June 24th, 3 PM GMT

https://youtu.be/xS1rGXJnbUk

what to expect from a feedback session on dumb Discord, this "new" place is a useless playground from trolls and noobs which have more time to spend chatting than playing the game, what do you seriously expect from this ?

already sounds like the bike survey from last year "...yeah bikes are alright everybody likes them ! no problem has been reported from their behaving and blabla... " was the supposedly result of a "global" online survey

so there's nothing to expect of this feedback session, they'll eventually have a laugh of what the Clown Managers will report to the Team from this but they'll sure keep doing as they please
I won't be surprised if they extend this new crap to the whole game after this joke session
no avatar

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:49 am
It looks like the update will come before the current MP season ends. They keep **** updates mid season. Still 4 days to go and the update will come any day soon. Why can’t they wait until the season is over so we can work out how the update affects the nerfed cars while MP in hiatus. Get ready to drop a tier if you current car loses races it normally wins and you scramble to find and tune another decent car.

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:00 am
on top of this this it will come just before a week end so with the usual bugs/glitches/servers down and nobody around to fix...
already sounds like a lot of fun coming for next days ! ^-^
no avatar

taki

Windows PC

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:18 am
TheGoldenRetrieverAU wrote:
It looks like the update will come before the current MP season ends. They keep **** updates mid season. Still 4 days to go and the update will come any day soon. Why can’t they wait until the season is over so we can work out how the update affects the nerfed cars while MP in hiatus. Get ready to drop a tier if you current car loses races it normally wins and you scramble to find and tune another decent car.

4 days huh? u dont need to play, i reached chm tier 2 and i will not play more, because i dont have any good car, seems, mazda rx8se and **** (3-4)  in every game. and every every player with 99 level, 100+ cars, this is insane

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:21 am
Pizza,s repost said " join us and the game Producer"  I would love to rip into that person ! I might download the discord app just for the opportunity to SUPERNOVA on that clown !
no avatar

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:36 am
iOS store showing update now

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:38 am
Neilson wrote:
Pizza,s repost said " join us and the game Producer"  I would love to rip into that person ! I might download the discord app just for the opportunity to SUPERNOVA on that clown !

Lol...go ahead and do it...

But well, since they decided to release this without consulting any of the player base, I think it's fair to say that this is just a big show for them to point their middle fingers at all players...lol

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:05 pm
Update out for iOS. Some players who updated have confirmed that boosters HAVEN'T been moved server side.
But Exclusive Deal pricing is all over the place. You get less cards while the token price stays the same.