Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1442

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:39 pm
Page 13, 3rd post from the top. Short post. Easy to miss between the long posts surrounding it.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1722

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:04 am
pizzaburg wrote:
"...there is a new game mode coming to Asphalt 8 very soon. It will be available only in the TLE section for now. Will it become a more permanent fixture of the game? It is up to you to decide. It's called Showdown Mode."

"The most important thing right now is that we are counting on your feedback to develop this feature with you. So join us and the game's producer next week when we will be holding a feedback session on the new Asphalt 8 Discord server. There, fans will be able to write their opinions and ask any questions they have."


Feedback Session: June 24th, 3 PM GMT

https://youtu.be/xS1rGXJnbUk

@ Pizzaburg .   Shameloft. Doesn't care what we got to say !  " We are counting on your feedback to develop this feature with you "  they've already developed it ! Gonna roll out any day ! After the flu there were online polls with thousands & thousands of people who were **** & didn't like it. Did Lameloft care ?  NOPE they didn't give a monkeys nuts what peps said !
TLE became hella lame , used to get bp from tle,s & sometimes you could win a car , they screwed it up & now are trying to fix it ! We know how Lameloft " FIX THINGS "  ! I opened 50 bp boxes I had been saving & didn't get 1 bp for a car i needed I got a bunch of garbage ! C, D class crap ! I haven't got a ET in over a year & I watch 10 ads every day religiously ?  
Then this cat pepper pops up 2 weeks ago saying hi " I'm the new community manager " this dude has come to this forum twice ! Once to announce his presence & once more to say join discord ! REALLY  SERIOUSLY ! & They care what we got to say or think ! Give me a break 
I was born at night but it wasn't last night !  
Where did the FLB go I dont get em no more !  @ Pizzaburg I could go on & on . I'm not ranting at you , u just reposted a message from clownloft ! I'm just stating facts ! 👍
no avatar

taki

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

339

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:05 am
oldman65 wrote:
Page 13, 3rd post from the top. Short post. Easy to miss between the long posts surrounding it.

i read "Pepper" (Pepper from Gameloft), not "Peter2593", lol
no avatar

notanewbie

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

352

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:15 am
Neilson wrote:
pizzaburg wrote:
"...there is a new game mode coming to Asphalt 8 very soon. It will be available only in the TLE section for now. Will it become a more permanent fixture of the game? It is up to you to decide. It's called Showdown Mode."

"The most important thing right now is that we are counting on your feedback to develop this feature with you. So join us and the game's producer next week when we will be holding a feedback session on the new Asphalt 8 Discord server. There, fans will be able to write their opinions and ask any questions they have."


Feedback Session: June 24th, 3 PM GMT

https://youtu.be/xS1rGXJnbUk

@ Pizzaburg .   Shameloft. Doesn't care what we got to say !  " We are counting on your feedback to develop this feature with you "  they've already developed it ! Gonna roll out any day ! After the flu there were online polls with thousands & thousands of people who were **** & didn't like it. Did Lameloft care ?  NOPE they didn't give a monkeys nuts what peps said !
TLE became hella lame , used to get bp from tle,s & sometimes you could win a car , they screwed it up & now are trying to fix it ! We know how Lameloft " FIX THINGS "  ! I opened 50 bp boxes I had been saving & didn't get 1 bp for a car i needed I got a bunch of garbage ! C, D class crap ! I haven't got a ET in over a year & I watch 10 ads every day religiously ?  
Then this cat pepper pops up 2 weeks ago saying hi " I'm the new community manager " this dude has come to this forum twice ! Once to announce his presence & once more to say join discord ! REALLY  SERIOUSLY ! & They care what we got to say or think ! Give me a break 
I was born at night but it wasn't last night !  
Where did the FLB go I dont get em no more !  @ Pizzaburg I could go on & on . I'm not ranting at you , u just reposted a message from clownloft ! I'm just stating facts ! 👍

Perfectly stated.
User avatar

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1442

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:27 am
taki wrote:
oldman65 wrote:
Page 13, 3rd post from the top. Short post. Easy to miss between the long posts surrounding it.

i read "Pepper" (Pepper from Gameloft), not "Peter2593", lol

Yeah, figured it was something like that. Also, the post was buried between a bunch of huge posts. Disertations really... Glad you found it. 👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
User avatar

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

2593

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:29 am
Neilson wrote:
I'm not ranting at you , u just reposted a message from clownloft ! I'm just stating facts ! 👍


That wasn't a rant Neilson. THIS is a rant https://crappygames.miraheze.org/wiki/Asphalt_8:_Airborne
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Alela Diane - The Pirate's Gospel. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwSxHiiNSw
no avatar

Durango

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

10

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:00 am
oldman65 wrote:
Everyone please remember, before you upgrade, screen shot your inventories of anything you care about. (free upgrades, boosters, pro cards, etc...) Just incase we get a repeat of the FLU update where they frack’d our free upgrades... Never hurts to be prepared... Kinda like packing your go-bag for the zombie apocalypse. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️


+1 on the go-bag. Thanks for pointing out the upgrades … forgot about those.
Being more of a bomb shelter type prepper, I like to make a video instead of screen shots. I'll go thru all the cars ... including the ones I don't own because many were updated at some point. Then inventory opening the important boxes (engines, MT's, BP's,) to show exactly what they are. At some point I'll act like I'm starting a race to show the boosters I've saved.
I just realized I should be opening an MP session showing my rating and probably a Blitz as well.
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1649

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:31 am
Neilson wrote:
pizzaburg wrote:
"...there is a new game mode coming to Asphalt 8 very soon. It will be available only in the TLE section for now. Will it become a more permanent fixture of the game? It is up to you to decide. It's called Showdown Mode."

"The most important thing right now is that we are counting on your feedback to develop this feature with you. So join us and the game's producer next week when we will be holding a feedback session on the new Asphalt 8 Discord server. There, fans will be able to write their opinions and ask any questions they have."


Feedback Session: June 24th, 3 PM GMT

https://youtu.be/xS1rGXJnbUk

@ Pizzaburg .   Shameloft. Doesn't care what we got to say !  " We are counting on your feedback to develop this feature with you "  they've already developed it ! Gonna roll out any day ! After the flu there were online polls with thousands & thousands of people who were **** & didn't like it. Did Lameloft care ?  NOPE they didn't give a monkeys nuts what peps said !
TLE became hella lame , used to get bp from tle,s & sometimes you could win a car , they screwed it up & now are trying to fix it ! We know how Lameloft " FIX THINGS "  ! I opened 50 bp boxes I had been saving & didn't get 1 bp for a car i needed I got a bunch of garbage ! C, D class crap ! I haven't got a ET in over a year & I watch 10 ads every day religiously ?  
Then this cat pepper pops up 2 weeks ago saying hi " I'm the new community manager " this dude has come to this forum twice ! Once to announce his presence & once more to say join discord ! REALLY  SERIOUSLY ! & They care what we got to say or think ! Give me a break 
I was born at night but it wasn't last night !  
Where did the FLB go I dont get em no more !  @ Pizzaburg I could go on & on . I'm not ranting at you , u just reposted a message from clownloft ! I'm just stating facts ! 👍

I reposted it just to highlight two points: 1) "It will be available only in the TLE section for now." and 2)"...next week when we will be holding a feedback session on the new Asphalt 8 Discord server."

As you can see, the first point states the new mode will be available only in the TLE section for now which means it won't be the Multiplayer. And the second point states that there will be a feedback session next week, after the update is released; at least now they'll be asking for our feedbacks which they didn't do when they brought numerous changes (almost all of which are against the players) in the past few updates.

I know what you mentioned are facts, sadly.
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1722

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:00 am
@ pizzaburg. I'm thankful that the new mode will only be on TLE for now ! Cause I'm actually surprised GL didn't just introduce it throughout the whole game & say deal with it ! About the feedback session next week I've never been on a discord chat room ! I tried to check it out from the link that pepper posted but it just takes me to Google play store & shows me apps that I can download !
It's probably for the best cause I'd just go off on em about the FLU & the awesome peps who have quit the game & are no longer around
I guess we will all find out together 👍
User avatar

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

5921

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:19 am
Harry K wrote:
That wasn't a rant Neilson. THIS is a rant https://crappygames.miraheze.org/wiki/Asphalt_8:_Airborne


@HarryK : I got exhausted just by reading that... Wondering how did the writer feel?  :D
He/she definitely had been gamelofted really hard :D