Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

CortoMaltz

Google Play (Android)

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:56 pm
Wow, Update 33 - "Mario Kart update"... they finally found out how to get rid of all current players of the game and make it appealing to kids who may actually spend $$ on it, initially  :'(
Dreamers' gonna keep dreaming, the big boss' gonna keep pouring turds on their heads

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:15 am
Hey Lameloft why u rippin off other companies idea,s ! How come u can't come up with your own original idea,s ! Do they know you boosted there idea,s ! Why is this game becoming MKA8 you clowns should be ashamed of yourself,s ! 👎

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:24 am
Darn, prolly should've selected the Yoshi character...

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:39 am
Understanding between GL and A8 players:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnJtKkrRu84
:D   :D
When everything goes wrong, CC is your last hope !
ViSvEv7

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:09 am
@ ME. Luigi's had a bad wreck got ejected from the vehicle ! Too funny that pic had me laughing !👍
Attachments
Screenshot_20190619-020253.png
Screenshot_20190619-020253.png (875.67 KiB) Viewed 176 times

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:08 am
Neilson wrote:
@ ME. Luigi's had a bad wreck got ejected from the vehicle ! Too funny that pic had me laughing !👍

Hate the Shotdown mode already - On the bright side, no fictional characters were seriously harmed during testing.

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:45 am
Neilson wrote:
Hey Lameloft why u rippin off other companies idea,s ! How come u can't come up with your own original idea,s ! Do they know you boosted there idea,s ! Why is this game becoming MKA8 you clowns should be ashamed of yourself,s ! 👎

If they really change the MP to a mario kart based system, I'm really going to quit this freaking game...lol

If I want to play mario kart, I'll play the original. No reason for me to play the A8 version of mario kart...
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:05 pm
"...there is a new game mode coming to Asphalt 8 very soon. It will be available only in the TLE section for now. Will it become a more permanent fixture of the game? It is up to you to decide. It's called Showdown Mode."

"The most important thing right now is that we are counting on your feedback to develop this feature with you. So join us and the game's producer next week when we will be holding a feedback session on the new Asphalt 8 Discord server. There, fans will be able to write their opinions and ask any questions they have."

Feedback Session: June 24th, 3 PM GMT

https://youtu.be/xS1rGXJnbUk

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:58 pm
I get the feeling it'll be about as popular as Infected mode. Cool.

I'm surprised they've done this considering their player demographic tends toward the 'realistic' end of the arcade scale.

Maybe they're just brazenly trying to trap kids?
no avatar

taki

Windows PC

Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:06 pm
devs said "this week".. we have 4x days.. the devs are teasing us! they want to see more memes