Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:33 pm
Funny. Mario Kart on the Switch has version 8. A9 is coming to the Switch. Mario Kart is coming to IOS. A8 is assimilating MK8. GL=Borg?
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 pm
@ Neilson, That's crazy! Poor old bugger tried to be cool for the kids n lost his job hahaha, reminds me of when our band wasn't allowed to play because after the last band played the school hall was messy. Soooo we set up outside the principles office doing Slayer n Suicidal Tendencies covers hehehe.

@ Harry K,   yeah nah ur really bloody old hey 😋

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:47 pm
"We are the GL. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:07 pm
Igor Polski wrote:

lol... Nah, Disney is the Borg and it is only a matter of time before GL is assimilated. (Doesn’t Disney own just about everything else now?) 🤑
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:27 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Igor Polski wrote:

lol... Nah, Disney is the Borg and it is only a matter of time before GL is assimilated. (Doesn’t Disney own just about everything else now?) 🤑

You may be right. Of course, the Chinese government probably owns Disney so they would be the true Borg. ;-)
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:32 pm
So Mario Kart huh? Not sure what to think since I never got into that game, just watched people play it some. I was into real racing then..Gran Turismo!
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:34 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Igor Polski wrote:

I want this one! :D
Attachments
disney-cars-png-hd-free-lightning-mcqueen-mater-sally-carrera-doc-hudson-cars-disney-cars-900 (2).jpg
disney-cars-png-hd-free-lightning-mcqueen-mater-sally-carrera-doc-hudson-cars-disney-cars-900 (2).jpg (132.37 KiB) Viewed 219 times
Cars owned: 216
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:45 pm
Great.. Now I can pass my acc to my son :D... They'll love it... (Proud father of 3 boys here :D)

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:35 pm
How old, ****? They outgrow Disney pretty quickly these days :D
Cars owned: 216
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:15 pm
another_driver wrote:
An automatic translation from mandarin:

Prop
Comet Use the energy pulse to chase the opponent and slow it down during a collision!
Force field Protects users from opponents' props and collisions in a short time!
The destroyer will slow down in its effective range!
Pulse waves release energy waves around the user, affecting opponents within their effective range!
Super Booster users are invincible in a short time and very fast!
Surge Impact Automatically aim at the first player and slow it down when it hits the player! !
Cote d'Azur confrontation

Avoiding the comet~ It is difficult to avoid the comet, but it is not impossible. Try to hide behind obstacles or accelerate to break through the comet's automatic lock!
Comet End Q Comet will fly in a limited time. When it reaches the time limit, it will explode automatically!
It takes a while for the comet to aim at the U comet to aim at the target.
During this time, the line of sight is gray.
Destructor charging Ƞ Destructor charging takes a certain amount of time. When it is full, it will appear behind the vehicle.
When charging, the progress bar of the destroyer icon is filled.
The destroyer terminates 0. The placed destroyer will explode after a short time.
Destructor VS Comet K deploys a destroyer that can interfere with comet targeting and protect users from attacks!
Super Booster ʠ Super Boost not only speeds you up, but also protects you from obstacles and props, but the impact still affects your vehicle's turn!
The force field time limit o force field will protect the user from any attack, but an attack of the item can destroy it. Please use it wisely!
Pulse wave charging y pulse wave needs to be charged for a short time to be released around the vehicle!
When charging, the progress bar on the pulse wave icon fills up.
Inrush current impact priority Ӡ If two waves of current surge attack the first opponent at the same time, only the wave that is used first will hit the target! The second wave will attack the second-ranked vehicle.
First place surge impact c If you are the first, do not use surge current. It won't attack anyone, it will only waste props!
Pulse wave protection ~ Pulse waves can be used for attack and defense. It can interfere with nearby opponents, or release pulses at the right time to disable the previous items!

as a buddhist , this post gave me aids yuckss