Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:23 am
another_driver wrote:
An automatic translation from mandarin:

Prop
Comet Use the energy pulse to chase the opponent and slow it down during a collision!
Force field Protects users from opponents' props and collisions in a short time!
The destroyer will slow down in its effective range!
Pulse waves release energy waves around the user, affecting opponents within their effective range!
Super Booster users are invincible in a short time and very fast!
Surge Impact Automatically aim at the first player and slow it down when it hits the player! !
Cote d'Azur confrontation

Avoiding the comet~ It is difficult to avoid the comet, but it is not impossible. Try to hide behind obstacles or accelerate to break through the comet's automatic lock!
Comet End Q Comet will fly in a limited time. When it reaches the time limit, it will explode automatically!
It takes a while for the comet to aim at the U comet to aim at the target.
During this time, the line of sight is gray.
Destructor charging Ƞ Destructor charging takes a certain amount of time. When it is full, it will appear behind the vehicle.
When charging, the progress bar of the destroyer icon is filled.
The destroyer terminates 0. The placed destroyer will explode after a short time.
Destructor VS Comet K deploys a destroyer that can interfere with comet targeting and protect users from attacks!
Super Booster ʠ Super Boost not only speeds you up, but also protects you from obstacles and props, but the impact still affects your vehicle's turn!
The force field time limit o force field will protect the user from any attack, but an attack of the item can destroy it. Please use it wisely!
Pulse wave charging y pulse wave needs to be charged for a short time to be released around the vehicle!
When charging, the progress bar on the pulse wave icon fills up.
Inrush current impact priority Ӡ If two waves of current surge attack the first opponent at the same time, only the wave that is used first will hit the target! The second wave will attack the second-ranked vehicle.
First place surge impact c If you are the first, do not use surge current. It won't attack anyone, it will only waste props!
Pulse wave protection ~ Pulse waves can be used for attack and defense. It can interfere with nearby opponents, or release pulses at the right time to disable the previous items!

WTF. What The Flerken  ! I'm not keeping my mouth shut any more ! Hey Clownloft what are u idiots doing u stupid Clowns keep jacking this game up more & more ! U incompetent morons  wont stop until u destroy this game 1 update at a time ! Nobody wants anything to do with A9 that's why we play A8 ! Now it's A8•9 ! You fools don't have a clue do u . Who the Flerk asked for this garbage !
ps.  @ GL employee,s Congratulations on winning the special Olympics
Attachments
Screenshot_20190617-204204.png
Screenshot_20190617-204204.png (191.06 KiB) Viewed 270 times

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 am
Neilson wrote:
another_driver wrote:
An automatic translation from mandarin:

Prop
Comet Use the energy pulse to chase the opponent and slow it down during a collision!
Force field Protects users from opponents' props and collisions in a short time!
The destroyer will slow down in its effective range!
Pulse waves release energy waves around the user, affecting opponents within their effective range!
Super Booster users are invincible in a short time and very fast!
Surge Impact Automatically aim at the first player and slow it down when it hits the player! !
Cote d'Azur confrontation

Avoiding the comet~ It is difficult to avoid the comet, but it is not impossible. Try to hide behind obstacles or accelerate to break through the comet's automatic lock!
Comet End Q Comet will fly in a limited time. When it reaches the time limit, it will explode automatically!
It takes a while for the comet to aim at the U comet to aim at the target.
During this time, the line of sight is gray.
Destructor charging Ƞ Destructor charging takes a certain amount of time. When it is full, it will appear behind the vehicle.
When charging, the progress bar of the destroyer icon is filled.
The destroyer terminates 0. The placed destroyer will explode after a short time.
Destructor VS Comet K deploys a destroyer that can interfere with comet targeting and protect users from attacks!
Super Booster ʠ Super Boost not only speeds you up, but also protects you from obstacles and props, but the impact still affects your vehicle's turn!
The force field time limit o force field will protect the user from any attack, but an attack of the item can destroy it. Please use it wisely!
Pulse wave charging y pulse wave needs to be charged for a short time to be released around the vehicle!
When charging, the progress bar on the pulse wave icon fills up.
Inrush current impact priority Ӡ If two waves of current surge attack the first opponent at the same time, only the wave that is used first will hit the target! The second wave will attack the second-ranked vehicle.
First place surge impact c If you are the first, do not use surge current. It won't attack anyone, it will only waste props!
Pulse wave protection ~ Pulse waves can be used for attack and defense. It can interfere with nearby opponents, or release pulses at the right time to disable the previous items!

WTF. What The Flerken  ! I'm not keeping my mouth shut any more ! Hey Clownloft what are u idiots doing u stupid Clowns keep jacking this game up more & more ! U incompetent morons  wont stop until u destroy this game 1 update at a time ! Nobody wants anything to do with A9 that's why we play A8 ! Now it's A8•9 ! You fools don't have a clue do u . Who the Flerk asked for this garbage !

Lol...I don't get what they are saying though...shooting comets...Sounds to me like some fighter jet arcade game...hahahahahaha

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:45 am
Anyway, from the A8 official wechat channel, it seems the update will be pushed out from 20th onwards. First will be ios followed by android and lastly windows and the first event will be the Aston Martin Vantage R&D,

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:54 am
Neilson wrote:

That hardly seems fair Neilson. The people in the Special Olympics actually HAVE talent. :)
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Alela Diane - The Pirate's Gospel. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwSxHiiNSw

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:34 am
Harry K wrote:
Neilson wrote:

That hardly seems fair Neilson. The people in the Special Olympics actually HAVE talent. :)

@ Harry K. You are right I messed up ! They do have talent ! And are good peps . So that's my bad !! The special Olympics are to good & great to be compared to Lameloft ! I'm sorry special Olympics !  But I found a video of Gameloft management
Attachments
giphy.gif
I'm from gameloft I'm management
giphy.gif (789.84 KiB) Viewed 207 times

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:29 am
Neilson wrote:
Harry K wrote:

@ Harry K. You are right I messed up ! They do have talent ! And are good peps . So that's my bad !! The special Olympics are to good & great to be compared to Lameloft ! I'm sorry special Olympics !  But I found a video of Gameloft management

Lol. The Asphalt team should do a video showing off their fantastic driving skills, real or virtual. Neversoft staff did one for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, I'd expect the same level of raw talent.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9kCn8I_fAd8
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Alela Diane - The Pirate's Gospel. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwSxHiiNSw

Nive

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:34 am
I've seen that post. It's where I get my leaks from.

That wall of Google translated nonsense is the bit that details the power-up items and what they do.

The names I won't pay attention to, but the description are stuff like...

"this item when used aims straight for the car in 1st position and slows it down"
"if this item hits a car it will slow them down"
"when cars are near you will have their speed slowed down"
"this item when used grants temporary immunity from other items being used on you"
"use this item to grant you a temporary speed boost"

...and so on and so forth. When you pair this up with the leaked pics....

...you can put two and two together. The "red flame icon" matches with the "icon showing the 1st position car and downward laser" meaning that's the "use this item to fire at the 1st position to slow them down". The "yellow upward arrow icon" matches with the "icon depicting car speeding past two cars" meaning thats the "use this item for temp speed boost. The "green shield icon" matches up with the "green shield on car icon" meaning thats the "item when used grants temp immunity". And so on and so forth.

And if that sounds familiar to some, it's basically Mario Kart. That's why I said Showdown Mode is Mario Kart meets Asphalt 8. Blue Shell always aims for the 1st position racer and blows them up, the Mushroom grants user speed boosts, the Green Shells grants user immunity, etc etc.

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:05 am
Mario kart is still a wicked game 20 odd years later heheeee
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:16 am
Idk, but in my opinion this is not good.
Im afraid of all kind of cheats.
And now you will newer know it was "special" booster or cheat.
I dont say a word if cheats dont exist..

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:10 am
Harry K wrote:
Neilson wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Lol. The Asphalt team should do a video showing off their fantastic driving skills, real or virtual. Neversoft staff did one for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, I'd expect the same level of raw talent.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9kCn8I_fAd8

@ Harry  that takes me back in the day ! There was a movie called  The search for animal chin ! Tony hawk was a kid . They went on a quest to find this mega ramp ! It was a mysterious secret ramp called chin  !
Attachments
Screenshot_20190618-013851.png
Screenshot_20190618-013851.png (764.97 KiB) Viewed 132 times
Screenshot_20190618-013958.png
Screenshot_20190618-013958.png (844.1 KiB) Viewed 131 times