Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:02 am
Neilson wrote:
@ Harry. I think in that ss u were talking about there is 2x C upgrades it's hard for me to see but that would make 11 total upgrades
But again it's hard to see I could be wrong!

Ah, yes Neilson that makes more sense.
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Alela Diane - The Pirate's Gospel. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwSxHiiNSw

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:50 am
Seems that most new cars are r&d. Only 1 is CS so that’s probably the only one I can go for.
Attachments
CDBD2F64-DFC4-4524-A59B-3B9C61A1ACF7.jpeg
CDBD2F64-DFC4-4524-A59B-3B9C61A1ACF7.jpeg (59.63 KiB) Viewed 165 times

another_driver

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:32 am
An automatic translation from mandarin:

Prop
Comet Use the energy pulse to chase the opponent and slow it down during a collision!
Force field Protects users from opponents' props and collisions in a short time!
The destroyer will slow down in its effective range!
Pulse waves release energy waves around the user, affecting opponents within their effective range!
Super Booster users are invincible in a short time and very fast!
Surge Impact Automatically aim at the first player and slow it down when it hits the player! !
Cote d'Azur confrontation

Avoiding the comet~ It is difficult to avoid the comet, but it is not impossible. Try to hide behind obstacles or accelerate to break through the comet's automatic lock!
Comet End Q Comet will fly in a limited time. When it reaches the time limit, it will explode automatically!
It takes a while for the comet to aim at the U comet to aim at the target.
During this time, the line of sight is gray.
Destructor charging Ƞ Destructor charging takes a certain amount of time. When it is full, it will appear behind the vehicle.
When charging, the progress bar of the destroyer icon is filled.
The destroyer terminates 0. The placed destroyer will explode after a short time.
Destructor VS Comet K deploys a destroyer that can interfere with comet targeting and protect users from attacks!
Super Booster ʠ Super Boost not only speeds you up, but also protects you from obstacles and props, but the impact still affects your vehicle's turn!
The force field time limit o force field will protect the user from any attack, but an attack of the item can destroy it. Please use it wisely!
Pulse wave charging y pulse wave needs to be charged for a short time to be released around the vehicle!
When charging, the progress bar on the pulse wave icon fills up.
Inrush current impact priority Ӡ If two waves of current surge attack the first opponent at the same time, only the wave that is used first will hit the target! The second wave will attack the second-ranked vehicle.
First place surge impact c If you are the first, do not use surge current. It won't attack anyone, it will only waste props!
Pulse wave protection ~ Pulse waves can be used for attack and defense. It can interfere with nearby opponents, or release pulses at the right time to disable the previous items!

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:41 am
Well thx for the info @driver... Too mich too read.. I'll learn by driving later :D

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:43 am
This new play mode sounds fine for a different game. Not A8. I can think of dozen things I would rather have in A8 than this new play mode.

I will reserve my full opinion of this update when I’ve got it installed, but I’m getting a sinking feeling, the more I hear about it. I hope I am very wrong... but I have the opposite of anticipation right now...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

another_driver

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:52 am
Remembering that it is unofficial.
How crazy is all this, right? I'm loving it all!!!

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 am
another_driver wrote:

Maybe just post the original mandarin post here? This translation doesn't make much sense to me...lol

another_driver

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:11 am
Peter2593 wrote:
another_driver wrote:

Maybe just post the original mandarin post here? This translation doesn't make much sense to me...lol

Well, I think I've spoiled too much ... lol

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:55 am

Happy lucky magic super **** powers

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:46 am
another_driver wrote:
An automatic translation from mandarin: /cut/

...right, so much for free online translators. :)