Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Asphalt 8 - Update 33

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:54 am
@ Nive  & peps  WTF .Is all that , Now I got to be rocket scientist to play the game !  Purple flame = MC>2 + red arrow = pie ×≥  + pink fireball = trip boo . I got to solve a damn mathematical equation to play the game  I'm screwed 👎
Attachments
Screenshot_20190616-224547.png
Screenshot_20190616-224547.png (644 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Screenshot_20190616-224616.png
Screenshot_20190616-224616.png (746.73 KiB) Viewed 384 times

fkw123

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:13 am
hello i'm back again after a long hiatus, first of all , i wanted to say this doesn't not interest me any at all in fact its the opposition

the last 4 great cars i won was 4 damn months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdOlyY3yExc&t=697s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3i-zmqm3qs
its been that long huh..?
i wish that your team of dev would continue the path of giving us easy way to obtain something with minimum effort like in the past used to before.. but oh well

want me to unload all my deep wallet money to your company is quite simple , either give us back masteries old farming mode like before the changes or STOP adding unnecessary things that NO players have ask for , that would give a good impression of a good company instead of where you are now standing :D

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:42 am
fkw123 wrote:
hello i'm back again after a long hiatus, first of all , i wanted to say this doesn't not interest me any at all in fact its the opposition

the last 4 great cars i won was 4 damn months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdOlyY3yExc&t=697s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3i-zmqm3qs
its been that long huh..?
i wish that your team of dev would continue the path of giving us easy way to obtain something with minimum effort like in the past used to before.. but oh well

want me to unload all my deep wallet money to your company is quite simple , either give us back masteries old farming mode like before the changes or STOP adding unnecessary things that NO players have ask for , that would give a good impression of a good company instead of where you are now standing :D

@ fkw 123.  Welcome back its been a while !  U must be like me & like the Lameloft abuse !  That's ok , once in a while it's good to feel pain it lets u know your Alive 😁

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:29 pm

nobody notices there's no Double Credit booster on the new useless page ? could this be the end of DCs ???
real HELL credit farming coming ? 🤣

according to this image, they are definetly bringing in more A9 dog 💩... the new mode seems to be full of lazer like flares just like in A9 !!!
this was one of the very reason I never been tempted to go to A9, these ridiculous flares kills my sight, I use decent device but I have to play A8 in medium quality to avoid the PN burst flares and other **** effects that badly hurt my sight so if they bring more of this crappy effects in the game my days playing A8 are numbered, for real...
no avatar

pizzaburg

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:01 pm
Very good notice, Lap-T! If it is indeed the end of Double Credit boosters, my days of playing Asphalt 8 are numbered too. I really hope, it's not the case.

Edit: Probably the user who took the screenshot didn't have any DC in the first place. Thanks, arcbow!
no avatar

arcbow

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:02 pm
Lap-T wrote:

nobody notices there's no Double Credit booster on the new useless page ? could this be the end of DCs ???
real HELL credit farming coming ? 🤣

DC still there. if you look at the left picture, above the car you can see 4 booster there. there are 2 active booster  (TK&NS) 2 gray booster (DC & ET). I can say it active because at inventory it has TK NS & ET, but ET is grey.
own:135/~ I'm here to play game and having fun

Future Plan: a Collector.  p)

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:48 pm
@arcbow, I think you're correct and it was really hard to see, hopefully they should remain but things are going so wrong each update that a removal of DCs or any other **** you move wouldn't be so surprising

edit : seems that lazer war is confirmed : https://youtu.be/1lKR9l_dmAg  :/

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:59 pm
So they haven't fixed the box sorting in inventory by the looks of things? I wonder if they even considered our answers in Mina's thread where she asked if we liked the new inventory?

And if boosters change from time-based to race-based (perhaps with the exception of DC and ET) I'll be happy. But they won't...

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:14 pm
Danger Mouse wrote:
So they haven't fixed the box sorting in inventory by the looks of things? I wonder if they even considered our answers in Mina's thread where she asked if we liked the new inventory?

And if boosters change from time-based to race-based (perhaps with the exception of DC and ET) I'll be happy. But they won't...

People have been asking for years to have TKs & NSs based on x number of races and not time because of hanging around waiting in MP rooms. Also to have DC available in shorter chunks, it seems ET is the only one everyone's happy with. But no, GL gives boosters an unnecessary inventory tab. ::)

Edit: And on that image showing above it says "Total 11". I can't read what it says above but there's 10 free upgrades and 3 boosters, so 11 what?
Ex Asphalt player. Tune for the week - Catatonia - Road Rage - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bL0EqlDEk

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:35 pm
@ Harry. I think in that ss u were talking about there is 2x C upgrades it's hard for me to see but that would make 11 total upgrades
But again it's hard to see I could be wrong!