Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

ash1

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: A8 Official Discord server is Open!

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:44 am
@Me: Gonna pay more attention to your pics in future ;)

@DM: I'm in the same boat, accumulating tokens because there's nothing much to spend them on. I do miss getting new cars though. As far as Discord goes (utterly dumb name for a community building communication channel, btw), I'm completely uninterested. GL have no motive to keep us informed about their business strategy, they just want another way to sell us things.
Cars owned: 208
Racing name: Wuxifingerhold6
no avatar

axt

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:33 pm
No thanks.
Ex Asphalt player.

Dan T

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:58 pm
Is it only me who thinks that A8 discord is a waste of time to follow?. Has spent time following the different threads. But so far, I have not received any useful knowledge. Is there anything I may have overlooked which may be useful?
This GM forum provides more knowlege,because of some skilled and competent users
My englich is bad.Sorry :)  But my danich is almost perfect  a)
Show respect p) Older man is driving here  8-)

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:59 am
Dan T wrote:
Is it only me who thinks that A8 discord is a waste of time to follow?. Has spent time following the different threads. But so far, I have not received any useful knowledge. Is there anything I may have overlooked which may be useful?
This GM forum provides more knowlege,because of some skilled and competent users

It's basically just players chatting there. Nothing much else happens there though since you can't start a topic and have people reply to your questions there...lol

Dan T

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:33 pm
Peter2593 wrote
It's basically just players chatting there. Nothing much else happens there though since you can't start a topic and have people reply to your questions there...lol

Then it is probably not only me who believes that it is totally worthless,  in relation to this forum:)
My englich is bad.Sorry :)  But my danich is almost perfect  a)
Show respect p) Older man is driving here  8-)

no avatar

Laurynas

Windows PC

Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:31 am
Pepper from Gameloft wrote:

Hello peeps!

We are happy to share with you that our official Asphalt 8 Discord server is now open! Do you want to see what's coming on the next update? Be the first one here > https://discord.gg/asphalt8

We will use this server to expand on our communication tools, you can find a straight line to talk to us and a better way to share ideas with other racers. 

We hope to see you there soon!

Asphalt 8 discord is full kids with mods. This kid "DaRE#3494" started spamming about Asphalt 9 in Asphalt 8 #General chat. He started uploading some Asphalt 9 Videos from Youtube and started writing, "how great Asphalt 9 is". I wrote "Wtf kid, this is Apshalt 8 chat, not Asphalt 9". And I got Ban from Him. I don't get it, what is wrong with this Asphalt 8 game and Asphalt 8's devs??? Are You all kids like this Dare?? I have Screenshots from chat before ban.
The game is full errors. Discord is full kids. What an amazing show you have here! Bravo

This Mod - kid gave someone else the same ban like mine because that player uploaded F1 video in #videos chat. 
If you need screenshots from chat before ban, write me pm. I will send you everything. Have a Nice Day

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:53 am
Not surprised though... With all the cartoon-ish game play, it attracts more kids, with money?? :D
no avatar

Laurynas

Windows PC

Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:02 am
We will use this server to expand on our communication tools, you can find a straight line to talk to us and a better way to share ideas with other racers. 

Yeah, sure! We can find a straight line to get a free ban from the mod, who was spamming not about Asphalt 8. Nice Job!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:40 am
Laurynas wrote:

Yeah, sure! We can find a straight line to get a free ban from the mod, who was spamming not about Asphalt 8. Nice Job!

@ Laurynas.  So come over to the forsaken forum ! I see u joined yesterday & your first post on the forsaken was how discord mod banned u !
Over here we have 1 mod  Audiorapture  he can give board warning & remove out of line post,s but can't ban u ! So your more than welcome over here on the OG forum 👍
Attachments
Screenshot_20190625-205113.png
Screenshot_20190625-205113.png (495.56 KiB) Viewed 101 times

Pepper from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:30 pm
Hi Laurynas,

I'm really sorry you had an experience like this. I had a word with the mod in question who showed me captures of your conversation. While his punishment might have been excesive it's true that you had a toxic behaviour so please do not try to create more drama on the forum about it.
Hello peeps! I'm Pepper, Game Community Manager from Gameloft   ;)