Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Pepper from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

A8 Official Discord server is Open!

Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Hello peeps!

We are happy to share with you that our official Asphalt 8 Discord server is now open! Do you want to see what's coming on the next update? Be the first one here > https://discord.gg/asphalt8

We will use this server to expand on our communication tools, you can find a straight line to talk to us and a better way to share ideas with other racers. 

We hope to see you there soon!
Hello peeps! I'm Pepper, Game Community Manager from Gameloft   ;)

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: A8 Official Discord server is Open!

Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:47 am
We really need a new way of communicating with Gameloft like we need a hole in the head... unless you're adding staff to cover the new platform then you're diluting the (already poor) attention this forum gets.

Please ensure everything important is posted here as the primary source.

I've noticed the information for the new update was posted on Discord and not here on your own forum. That's not the way to do things.

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:00 am
^^^  this Image

CortoMaltz

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:36 am
Unbelievable. You're doing exactly what is totally not necessary to do, what not a single player here even thought of, let alone asked for. 
Same old story as with the game itself. Many of our good suggestions and requests are ignored and instead, we get "improvements" or additions no one wants or asks for, usually for the worse. Unbelievable

Edit: my bad, it's quite believable actually, "peeps" got used to it by now
This is now pay-to-play game.
But at least make it fun for us. 
Stop changing car ranks and car specs. 
Showdown mode? Doesn't belong here
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:40 am
We need to se wider. There was many ppl active on g+, i supose discord is something that will be active too.
Only what DM said, important info need to be shared here too.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:37 am
I'm just fine with this forum 👍 plus i don't like having to download an app ! Lameloft might flag me for having installed 2nd party apps 😁
Attachments
Screenshot_20190612-222946.png
Screenshot_20190612-222946.png (208.54 KiB) Viewed 558 times

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:18 am
Neilson wrote:
I'm just fine with this forum 👍 plus i don't like having to download an app ! Lameloft might flag me for having installed 2nd party apps 😁

Lol...you might just get put into CB for 24 days just because you installed discord server...

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:23 am
Peter2593 wrote:
Neilson wrote:

Lol...you might just get put into CB for 24 days just because you installed discord server...

@ pete  You got that right !  Have u ever been in or on a discord chat ! I haven't if u have what goes down there give me some info about it ! 
is it just another forum ?

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:30 am
Neilson wrote:
Peter2593 wrote:
Neilson wrote:

@ pete  You got that right !  Have u ever been in or on a discord chat ! I haven't if u have what goes down there give me some info about it ! 
is it just another forum ?

It works like a chat room actually where everyone can chat in the same room. I am in the A8 discord chat actually since I have this app on my phone...lol. I guess new info on the game will be released on discord first before it gets posted here just like the new update was posted on discord yesterday.

According to wiki, the new cars needs the following engines:
  • V6 Engine
    • 2017 Ford GT (x??)
  • Hybrid Engine
    • Infiniti Project Black-S (2017) (x??)
  • Forced-Induction V8 Engine
    • Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita (x??)
  • V12 Engine
    • Aston Martin Vantage AMR (x??)

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:54 am
@ pete I had to look it up  ! Seems complicated u got to remember I'm retarded !  Im gonna stick to the old forum sometimes the old ways are still the best ! So hook a homie up once in a while with some info & latest news from discord 👍
Attachments
Screenshot_20190613-004821.png
Screenshot_20190613-004821.png (320.78 KiB) Viewed 507 times