Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

I have been practicing with the Career race, Season 6, Azure Coast Classic. Running my Mazda RX8 Special Edition. It's a little faster, but close to the Nissan.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

csfpk1 wrote:
Noob,

In about a third of my races my problem was heavy traffic. In one race I swear a bus appeared right in front of me in the last turn. I was wrecked. Then Al drove right through the bus to win the race.

Set your graphic settings to Low, traffic and havoc will be gone!
no avatar

csfpk1

Windows PC

Hi nks71,

Thanks, I'll try that. I know that works in the career races, but will it effect speed in the Asphalt Moments races?
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Re: Nissan 370 special edition completion

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:31 pm
csfpk1 wrote:
Hi nks71,

Thanks, I'll try that. I know that works in the career races, but will it effect speed in the Asphalt Moments races?

No traffic will make it easier, but no havoc will cost you nitro, so TB may be necessary!
Give it a try.

Kadri

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:07 am
I just completed this yesterday with about 21 hours to spare.

I had the car Max Pro from the start so it wasn't hard. The hardest single test was Test 37(?) Sector 8 Reverse time attack. That cost me 5 keys alone.

I did the final AI DB with a few mistakes. Bumped into the back of a car but did not wreck somehow. Did manage to take the corners nice and tight so I caught up and ended up beating the AI by 0.2 seconds.
Go Raptors!

We The North!
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

I'm on last AI of Lab 3. Does everyone generally use tokens to start Lab 4 early? Not sure if I should with 3 days left when it opens.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

NoobDriver

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I don't think it's necessary @bt9... It wasn't a hard one...
no avatar

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

After Showdown upgrade the car has a different characteristic. I finish the r & d and I do not know if I can overcome the last AI with this tuning (I did it on the first account easy). The car accelerating is worse because GL took away a lot of nitro. Instead, it turns on Azure tighter and has a higher raw speed. TTS is lower by about 2km. Tuning 5545 5454.

Lap-T

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:04 am
@Ewa I read similar things happening on FB, peps in middle of events just screwed after updating because these clowns @GL had fun messing up another time with car perfs but NEVER they will take time to adjust the times and tests in their respective events
more MESS to come for anyone risking to play an older event for a car which stats has been changed in future times... ;D and these Bstards must have a hard laugh right now !
no avatar

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

now I can laugh with GL, because I managed to beat AI, although it was much harder than before with the same tuning.
GL tried to troll me, but he failed, he probably cries now. ;D
Second race, single tank
Attachments
1561214443630-1440x810.jpg
1561214443630-1440x810.jpg (192.69 KiB) Viewed 22 times